~• 7 •~

Nico POV
I scour the camp from above, looking for the face in Kayla's memories. He wasn't in the infirmary, or the dining pavilion.
He was a son of Apollo, so maybe in the cabins? I take a last look around, and then I spot him at the Lava wall.

I head down the hill.
As I reach the walls, Milo jumps down.
"Well, well, well. Look who survived their trip to Daddy's place! It's the insignificant fag Nico di Angelo." He throws a couple of punches, which connect surely with my eye, nose and stomach. I stand my ground.
"I know you poisoned Kayla. Why?"
"Because she deserved it. She supported the gays! That makes her a retard, and retards are a waste of air. I did the world a favour!" Another punch, at my other eye. Ow.
"Worthless. That's what you are."

"Nico!" I hear Will run towards me. He then grabs me, and pulls me behind him, as if protecting me.
"Milo? You poisoned her? How could you! I trusted you! You were my brother! You were her brother! I can't believe you. And now your beating up Nico? What did he ever do to you?!"
"He's a fag! He doesn't deserve to live. And neither did Kayla for supporting him. She found out what I did to Nico, and she was going to blab!" Milo yells. A crowd of campers gathers around us, in which Jason and the green eyed dude are watching in horror.

"You. Did. What? To Nico?" Will's voice goes dangerously quiet, his anger barely contained. He starts to shake, and I put my arms around him, prepared to restrain him again. But he's too strong. Will bursts free from my arms and launches himself at Milo, not realising that Milo has a sword in his hand and Will has nothing but a stethoscope. That he left in the infirmary.

"Will, stop!" I cry. But it's too late. They start wrestling, and before long I see the shiny silver of Milo's sword tip poking out of Will's stomach.

(A/N) sorry it's such a short chapter! I was writing my other fanfic ('I can smell the blood, Lia') and am kind of in that mood. Also, I wanted to have a shot at being Rick Riordan and ending a chapter evilly.

How did I do?

Muahahaha

How long should I wait to upload next?

-milly 🦋