The Proclamation

Once upon a time, long, long ago well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood, no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. Or so I thought...hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened.

Isabella's POV

I was in my room with Madame Garderobe for my coronation fitting which was in a couple days. The couple days where I would become queen.

I was looking out the window at the isle. The big glowing barrier around it. I thought of all of those kids that were there, doing the same thing every day. Spreading chaos being taught to care about nothing and just be evil, mean, cause mischief everywhere they go.

I believed that they were a part of our kingdom too. Just because their parents choose their lives doesn't mean their kids have to be forced to live the same fate. I know my brother felt the same way. When we were King and Queen we would make a difference.

I winced as Madame Garderobe poked me with the needle.

"Ah stay still my dear." She sang.

"I'm Sorry Madame Garderobe I'm just--" but she cut me off.

"You're looking out at that island again." She said while walking around me fixing some parts that needed to be fixed humming to herself.

"I just feel bad for those kids, they get treated so terribly there and they didn't even do anything. It's their parents they get the blame for." I said.

"mm... yes Gaston.. I wonder if he had a child thats as pitiful and stupid as he is." She hissed causing me to chuckle.

She cleared her throat. "Excuse me princess." She said embarrassed.

"It's okay Madame and Yes, don't forget handsome." I joked.

"Let me give you some advice princess, it is best to leave what is bad... locked away.. you never know the horrors on that island.. or which villains you may run into." She said.

"However! Like I told your mother, "Give him a chance." so a chance was what it took for your father to see the love in his heart and your mother loved him just as he was and it was enough for her." She smiled at me warmly.

"Oh, you always know what to say Madame and you tell the stories better than dad or mom do." I chuckled.

"Thank you Madame but today is where Ben and I finally make our first official proclamation as future King.. and princess." I said. At that moment my phone started to ring.

"Speaking of my brother." I said.

"Ahh voilà. Un chef- d'oeuvre." She clapped looking me over.

I picked up my phone answering it. "My king?" I joked answering.

"Haha very funny Bel... can you meet me in the fitting room." He said. I smiled and replied with "On my way."

As soon as Madame Garderobe got my dress off I left my room and headed towards the fitting room. Just as I walked in Mom and Dad walked in behind me.

"How is it that you two are going to be crowned king and queen next month, you're still just babies." Dad said as I smiled hugging him and mom.