Villain Kid's

Isabella's Pov

I stood between Ben and Fairy Godmother as the band played and the car pulled up.

"Finally." I heard Audrey say but then gave me an innocent smile linking her arm with mine.

Jim got out and went back opening the door only to have two boys fall out of the car fighting over an object.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos screeched as Jay was on top of him.

"Cause you want it!" Jay said trying to get the scarf is what it looked like out of the white haired boys hand.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" He screeched.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." A purple haired girl said giving us a fake smile, she must be Maleficent's daughter.

"Just cleaning up." The boy in the beanie said.

"Get up." Wyatt said using his arm pulling Carlos up by the back of his shirt.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Fairy godmother said as the boy with the beanie threw everything back in the car including the scarf and closed the door.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." The boy came up to me.

"Haha." I laughed nervously.

Then I saw the boy who lifted the white haired boy up. He had to be Cruella's son, judging by the fur coats and black rooted hair with white on the top.

The other boy turned to us again his arms crossed. He had dark hair and purple white strip on the front, he wore a purple shirt, a vest over top of his broad shoulders. There were purple markings on the left side his cheek and some on his arms.

He must have caught me looking because his eyes locked with mine. I averted my eyes away but I could still feel his stare.

"Welcome to Auradon prep." FG popped her head in front of me looking at him as he frowned and backed up his arms still crossed.

"I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." She said doing a little curtsy.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" The purple haired girl asked.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." She smiled.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." She went on.

I raised an eyebrow as she kept talking about FG's wand.

"Oh." FG said placing her hand on her heart.

"And that sparkling wand." She said again.

"That was a long time ago, and as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."" She made a gesture with her hands.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." Ben introduced himself but Audrey cut him off.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." She exclaimed with excitement.

"You had me at prince, My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." A girl with gorgeous blue hair stepped forward she had to be the daughter of the Evil Queen.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey said causing the girl to frown.

I stepped forward. "Audreyy, obviously you haven't payed attention enough in class.. the Evil Queen married Snow white's father which, if I'm not mistaken.. does make her Queen in which her daughter is in fact a princess." I said.