Bet On It

Still Wyatt's Pov

Carlos got up holding Dude. He turned to me. "You coming?" He asked me. I nodded and we went back to school. After our Meeting with the coach we got our Jerseys. Jay was #8 and I was #9.

Jay was a little more confused on the idea of teamwork than I was. Even though I wasn't used to the fact that we had to work with others without shoving them out of our way like we normally would on the isle of they got in our way.

After the rest of my classes me and Jay went to Mal and Evie's Dorm room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo, hoho!" Jay Burst in the room as we showed off our Jerseys.

"Hey!" Carlos grinned before sending a cast whistle our way.

"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asked.

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?!" Mal exclaimed. I flinched slightly at her voice clutching my jersey fumbling with it awkwardly.

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood." Carlos muttered reading my mind.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal hisses flicking Carlos on the back of the head.

"We can do this... If we stick together." I piped up... "Okay." held my arms out looking at everyone.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..." Mal started as we all finished. "To the core."

"Oh, yeah. I found out that the fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go." Evie said and all of our heads snapped towards her.

"I have nothing to wear, of course." She scoffs. Classic Evie.

"What?" She yells in defense. Before one of us could answer a knock sounded at the door.

"Hold that thought." Mal gave Evie a pointed look before closing her book and getting up to answer the door only to see it was just Ben.

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." Ben stuttered out the end. Now there is one thing that's for certain.. Ben likes Mal. How? well it's kinda obvious he's been checking up on her all day not even us once.

"Not that I know of." Mal said unsure looking back at any of us as we shook our heads signalling we didn't need anything. Carlos gave Mal a look as Ben started talking again.

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh..." Ben went to walk away but Mal stopped him.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" She asked with a fake conniving smile on her face.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben answered.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting." Mal said with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked, hopefully nodding her head.

"I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks Bella of course and Chad since he's her boyfriend, and my girlfriend." He answered. I sat up a little at the mention of Bella's name.