Schedules & Introducing Dude

Later that day

I walked up with Ben as Audrey and Chad walked out laughing until they saw the vk's. Chad nudged Ben pointing to Mal and Evie.

"Those kid's are trouble." He said causing me to roll my eyes once more.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance. Ben said trying to get them to ease up a little.

"He's just mad because he got shown up during tourney tryouts with Carlos, Jay and Wyatt." I said.

"Yeah haha your funny, but that Wyatt kid.. tell you one thing I don't like it." He pointed.

"What don't you like this time.. the fact that all the girls now think him and Jay are more charming than you are." I sarcastically said.

"Tsh, no." He scoffed.

"Ya I see the way he looks at you Bel and quite frankly it looks like he wants to devour your or something." Audrey cringed.

"I think your thinking of his father Aud." I said.

"Is there a difference." She asked them sighed talking Ben's hands.

"Oh. No offense, Bennybear, Bel bel but you're just too trusting." She started.

"Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince, But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. Audrey then motioned to Mal over at her locker.

That girl's mother." She whisper yelled.

"I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later." Ben told them. Audrey sighed putting her sunglasses back on walking away.

"Bright side is now we have a higher chance of winning." I said.

"It's not about winning Isabella it's about those kids destroying everything.. there here to fit in with the rest of us, really?" Chad rolled his eyes

"There not here to fit in chad, they don't need to fit in with the rest of us there given a chance to live here with the rest of us instead of that rotting wasteland." I said my arm out pointing at the isle.

"Which my dad made and left them there."

"Yeah, and that's where they should have stayed.. but Fine, I will see you later then. Yeah? Okay." With that he walked away.

I rolled my eyes opening my locker putting my gym bag when I felt a prescence next to me.

I closed my locker letting out a sigh of exhaustion turning but jumped when I saw Wyatt next to me.

"Hi. Haha Wyatt... uhm how is your first day going congratulations to you and Jay making the team." I said with a smile.

"Thanks, nice pom poms." He said with a small teasing grin.

"Haha, ah yes smooth but don't even get me started on that stupid squad." I half rolled my eyes.

"Stupid?" He raised an eyebrow. "Why are you on that "squad if it's so "stupid" he asked.

"I did it for Audrey, because she thought it would be a real princessy thing to do and she's my bestfriend so." I trailed off.

He gave a sarcastic laugh. "Bestfriend, well. I may be a villain but uh I don't think that's how a bestfriend treats her bestfriend." He said motioning to out on the field where we all had been moments ago.