Chapt 2

Memory reset and all the other stuff good
I look around and saw a woman around her 50's standing in front of me and I saw a man standing there too " sorry but we had to reset it memory I hope that's ok " the woman look sad about that she nodded her head and sighs " do you got a name for it?" The man said she nodded her head yes " RK 500 register your name" " Lila" the woman said, " my name is Lila".
*at Katy house *
I walk inside Katy house she told me her name and everything about her when we were in the car " Lila I heard this might help with your memory but I need you to walk around this house and touch some items" I nodded my head she smiles a little
Remember who you are
I started to walk around and I saw a picture with Katy and another android who had two buns and was holding up a trophy that said " the best android ever " is that me? The android was wearing a black and white work dress

 *at Katy house *I walk inside Katy house she told me her name and everything about her when we were in the car " Lila I heard this might help with your memory but I need you to walk around this house and touch some items" I nodded my head she smi...

A memory pop up
I was looking at Katy she was smiling and cheering since she made a little party for me because I been working for her for 1 year already and it made her really happy knowing that I stood by her side for that long.

Ym amne is alil
I kinda smile to myself but I still only remember her for today so I started to walk more and saw a piano I touch it and another memory came
I handed miss Katy her food she told me to go find something to do until she finishes eating so I walk over to the piano and started to sing miss Katy favorite song
"This is me" from the greatest showman

I heard her chair move and she walks to towards me she was smiling and clapping her hands " your voice is so beautiful Lila one day you could be a famous singer " I smile a little " I doubt that miss Katy nobody don't wont to hear an android sing " miss Katy sighs and hold my shoulder " Lila you are the most talent android I know and if anything people would love to hear your voice " I smile " thanks miss Katy and I should get back cleaning up" I stood up but before I could walk away miss Katy said something that I will never forget " one day I won't be here to take care of you you have to figure out life by yourself and remember you can be whoever you want to be because you, not just a machine who follow the order you are a person too you have emotions too and I hope people will realize that" I made sure to remember everything that she just said.

Ym mnae is alia
I have to remember I need to remember who I was so I started to walk around more until I saw a chessboard
I walk towards the chessboard with the android we sat down and started to play speed chess I lost a couple of times we stop playing when I heard miss Katy call my name.

Ym name is alia

I keep on walking around until I saw on tv a guy pointing a gun to someone

I look at the boy in front of me he grab something behind his back and I heard two gunshots and notice I was shot I fell down and heard miss Katy screaming my name and I heard carl yelling at Leo to get out that when I heard miss Katy said " I can't lose you like I lost my daughter please don't leave me, please "
Shutdown in 1 second

My name is Lila

I look at miss katy and smile a little " I know I'm not program to say this but thank you miss katy you save my life" she hugs me very tightly and I hug her back she pulls away and I saw she was crying " lila I know you don't know this but I lost my daughter from a car accident it was horrible and I started to drink and do other bad stuff but that didn't work so I brought you and you help me so much and I just claim you as my second daughter and I just want you to know and remember that I love you " I smile " i ..love..you ..too " I stutter a little I wasn't programmed to say that but I really do love her and she is a mother figure to me " it is getting dark let's go ahead and go to sleep " I nodded my head " ok miss katy and I will go ahead and get your shower ready for you" " thanks lila" I went upstairs and turn on the shower I heard footsteps coming in the bathroom I turn around and miss katy was standing there with her changing clothes and everything thing else that humans need I walk out of the bathroom and waited by the door. A couple of minutes pass and I heard the door open I move out the way and follow miss Katy to her bed she went inside her covers and I made sure she was tuck in good enough I smile a little when I notice that she was already sleeping so I stood beside her bed checking up on her just in case something happen.