Chapt 4

Reboot
I woke up and I couldn't hear anything and barely could see anything I look around and saw it was raining and I was at the android dumping place I look down at my body and started to analyze myself
Missing left and right leg component
Missing hearing component
Missing my right eye
Missing my left arm component
Low power mode
Find missing parts
I started to crawl trying to find anything I saw a left arm so I scan it
Functional left arm
I grab it and plug it in I move it and it was working I started to crawl again until I saw a left leg I scan it
Functional left leg
I turn on my bottom and crawl to it I pick it up and plug it in I turn back on my stomach and started to crawl after more looking for a right leg I finally saw a right leg so I scan it
Functional right leg
I turn on my bottom and grab the leg and plug it in I stood up and started to walk I saw an android who was near this other android so I walk towards them and the android that was on the ground had a good heart but the one who was standing up had a low one why didn't they take her heart? I look up and saw it was Markus i was happy that he is alive he was saying something to me but I pointed to my ear telling him that I couldn't hear he nodded his head and grab my arm we started to walk towards this one android who was already shutdown but had a good ear component so i grab it and plug it in then i heard every sound i look at Markus and he had blue and green eyes he smile at me " let's find you a heart and a eye" i nodded my head we started to walk a little more until i saw an shut down android with a functional brown eye so i grab it and put it in my missing one I'm glad that it match my eye color too i stood up and saw Markus holding a fully functional heart so i grab it and replace it with my old one i smile i look at Markus and notice that he change his out too we walk towards the hill of androids and we started to climb until we finally made it to the top we was on our knees with mud all over us i touch the side of my forehead noticing that i still had my led so i took a glass and took it out i headed the glass to Markus and he did the same after we was finish we got up and Markus grab a coat and gave it to me so i can hide my outfit and he told me something about a place call jericho where our people can be free i was very happy about it.