Chapt 5

I and Markus were walking trying to find me some clothes. I saw an abandoned car so I open the gate and went inside. I went towards the car and it looks pretty abandon so I went to the trunk and open it with a help of a crowbar and I found some clothes and shoes I turn towards Markus and he nodded and walk outside the gate waiting for me .

( ignore the makeup)I meet up with Markus and he stared at my clothes I smirk a little " you like what you see " I tease he looks at me innocently " uhh I don't know what you talking about "I laugh and grab his hand " I'm joking Markus but let's h...

I meet up with Markus and he stared at my clothes I smirk a little " you like what you see " I tease he looks at me innocently " uhh I don't know what you talking about "I laugh and grab his hand " I'm joking Markus but let's hurry up and find Jericho " he shyly laugh " um ok we have to go to Ferndale street we can take the train there" I nodded my head and we headed to the train.
We were on the train and I look at the android compartment I felt a new emotion something I hate I turn towards Markus and I push him a little to get his attention he turns my way and I turn my head towards the androids then back to him " one day I hope that our people can stop being treated like slaves" Markus sigh and pull me closer to him " don't worry because one day we will rise up to humans and tell them we are alive " I smile just thinking about our people rising up to their owners. We finally arrive at Ferndale station we step out of the train and I saw Markus looking at his hand and I saw a picture then he walked toward a wall and another picture showed up on his hand he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him my plastic heart was beating so fast and I was overheating a little I guess Markus notice because he turns my way and telepaths me " is everything ok? You are overheating " I couldn't speak and barely breathe what is he doing to me I smile a little " um I'm ok just a little nervous " he smile and pull me into a hug " it's ok don't be nervous we are free from humans and don't got to serve them no more" I smile and pull away from the hug and we started back our journey to Jericho.
* I'm skipping to when they got to Jericho*
We saw a boat call Jericho I look at Markus and we started to look for a way to get there and we saw this metal thing

We walk on it but it fell apart luckily we didn't fall with it so we saw some stairs and started to walk on it and then we came to an end on this long walking thing ( I'm sorry if y'all confuse ) I look down and saw a huge opening I really hope he...

We walk on it but it fell apart luckily we didn't fall with it so we saw some stairs and started to walk on it and then we came to an end on this long walking thing ( I'm sorry if y'all confuse ) I look down and saw a huge opening I really hope he not thinking to jump he turn towards me and pull me into a hug I was going to ask him what was he doing until I felt that he jump off the edge with me holding on to him tight. I grab onto a ladder and pull myself up I was wet from the water and I glared at Markus he shrugs and laughs we started to walk inside the boat and it was really dark I guess Markus read my mind I saw that he got a flashlight I link our arm together and we started to walk. We turn a corner and saw a figure ran past I yelp a little Markus was surprised by that noise and I was too but I guess being deviant really change me well anyways we open a door and walk inside we started to walk more until it collapses and we fell and I hit some metal thing while going down I landed on the ground I got up and look around I saw a couple of androids staring at me and Markus " welcome to Jericho ".