Chapt 3

Warning: suicide
I was cooking breakfast for my owner I made her favorite bacon, eggs, french toast and a cup of coffee I heard her come downstairs I smile a little but it disappears when I saw she was crying " what wrong miss Katy?" She sat down at the table " carl Manfred died today from a heart attack " my plastic heart stop for a while when I heard that " I'm so sorry miss Katy and where Markus?" She started to cry a little more " the police officer shoot him even though it wasn't his fault I know it's not his fault " for some reason I felt sad about that why would they kill an innocent android I went to the kitchen and brought miss Katy her food hoping that it will cheer her up but she shook her head " it's ok Lila I'm just going to go up to my room "I nodded my head and I just watch her walk upstairs. It's been an hour since I last talk to miss katy so I went upstairs to check up on her I open her door and I saw a bloody knife on the floor and I saw miss katy with blood leaking out her stomach and arms I ran towards her and I check for a pulse and there wasn't none " no no no katy why why" tears were coming down my face I call 911 " hello what is your emergency " " hello this is katy willams android I need an ambulance at * address *my owner stab herself and cut her arm she hadn't have a pulse for 30 minutes " " ok the ambulance is on the way " I started to cover up her wounds and more tears was coming down I saw something on her bed and grab it it was a letter i put it in my pocket so I can read it letter " please don't leave me, mom, I need you "I hug her knowing that she is long gone I heard the bedroom door open and it was two police officers they were pointing their guns at me " DONT MOVE" that was the last thing I heard before darkness surrendered my eyes.