Chapt 6

" Welcome to Jericho, " a blond hair android with blue eyes said is this the right place? Markus was looking confused " I'm Simon and that's north and josh," the blond hair android said and pointed to two other androids the girl android stared at me and said, " y'all go to lucy she can help you with that " I look down and saw I had a cut on my stomach luckily my blood didn't stain my clothes. I was walking around Jericho and I saw josh with a little kid I walk towards him and sat down on the floor I turn towards him " what happen to him?" Josh sighs " they just left him on the street when they were finished with him now he close to shutting down " I gasp humans are so disgusting I look down crying a little then josh continue " we all are shutting down really slowly we need blue blood and bio components ( i think that what it is) "I look up at him I can't believe my ears " I know this place where we can take all of that " josh turn my way " what you mean?" I smile "I mean that we all not going to get shut down and wait for a miracle to happen we need to take what ours" josh smile and nodded his head I smile back and stood up and started to walk over to north " hey north" she turns my way but she didn't say anything " how long you been here" " 4 weeks, 3 days, 11 hours" I nodded my head I didn't want to irritate her so I walk away but I stop when she calls my name so I turn towards her and she said, " did you used to work at Eden club?" I nodded my head tears were threatening to come out she patted the seat beside her so I sat beside her she stared at me  " do you know why they didn't want you?" North ask I look at her and I couldn't hold back my tears " it's because I wasn't the same model so they just sold me to someone else and for my whole life, I keep on going to different people until this one lady brought me and I stayed with her for 2 years. "she pulls me into a hug and she said "I hated working there so one night when a man rented me I couldn't take it anymore so I choke him and ran to Jericho "I hold her hand and look at her straight in the eyes " I'm sorry north we Androids don't deserve this" she smile and nodded her head " I hope one day our people will be free and not slaves anymore," she said I nodded my head " one day we are going to be free" she pulled me into another hug until Markus came over " hey Lila I need to speak to you" I look at north and she nodded her hand so I left with Markus I turn towards him and ask" what you need?" " I want to get some blue blood " I raise an eyebrow " and how we suppose to do that?" He pointed to a box that said cyberlife he smiles and I smile " ok I'm in let's tell Simon" he grabs my head and we walk towards Simon and we told him our plan north and josh agree now we going on our first mission.
* skip to when they came back to Jericho *
We walk into Jericho with a truckload of blue blood and components it all because of Markus and I know he will be a good leader for us and I will always follow him even if that means I have to die.

So I change everything up It took a long time but it was worth it lol