Dakota- Sheep

Addison was beaming with excitement for welcoming werewolves to our school but the Zed and I weren't. On one hand, the zombies had to fight tooth and nail to even be considered as actual members of society; I knew that someone had been following me since the encounter at the forest and now they can just walk in without a fight? This isn't fair to either of us and to the zombie community. After the rally, Zed started going around campaigning, 'Zed for prez,' and honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed the slogan and the whole shebang. Eliza was basically his vice-president while I was with them for moral support. I didn't see Addison doing it so someone had to.

"Here's our platform: we fight for zombie toppings, get zombie tongue taught as a second language and a 'how to overthrow your oppressors' after school club."

Zed gave her a look at that last suggestion and I laughed; Eliza was really into the whole 'change society now' bit.

"But more importantly, we allow zombies at Prawn."

This was the entire basis of Zed running for president in the first place and I think the only problem he actually cared for.

"Good luck Mr. Future President."

Addison had finally shown up after being lord knows where and I had to restrain myself from rolling my eyes. I love Addison, truly; it's just that sometimes she overpowers me and people don't see me for me. They see me as 'Addison's little sister,' when we're fraternal twins and  I'm 2 minutes younger than she is.

"Zed, Addie's being tested for cheer captain and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow."

Bree had suddenly shown up out of nowhere and I was mildly concerned as to where she came from.

"It's not a big deal."

My smile dropped; of course it was a big deal, Addison had been dreaming about this forever and even though I had lost that dream, she still had it and craved more than anything else.

The Acey's couldn't resist putting in their two cents about the whole ordeal; it had been obvious that Addison had the cheer captain spot locked in since the beginning.

"If Addie aces this practice, oh my gosh, she's so going to be cheer captain once Bucky wins."

My eyes widened at Bree's words; did she really have no faith that Zed could win?

"He's so gonna win because, you know, elections. They are just like these big old popularity contests.  And Bucky is super popular. "

I rolled my eyes and Zed let out an uncomfortable cough before Bree realized what she was saying.

"Thanks Bree."

My heart clenched for Zed; he was going through all this just so he could take Addison to Prawn and here was Bree, his friend who appeared to have no faith in him.

"I know it'll be weird that I'll only be cheer captain if Bucky wins-"

"No, that just means that neither of us can lose because one of us is going to get what we want and I can live with that."

Then Addison joined us on our patrol of gaining support for Zed and I had time to think about what was happening. I gave up the cheer captain dream because I knew that I would never get it; as much as I love my parents, I kinda figured that they always wanted Addison to land Cheer Captain spot after Bucky. Then, Addison started to believe in this dream and who was I to show her up? I was her little sister and in the movies, the older sister is always the star of the movie. I became okay with being second best if that  meant Addison could succeed.

---- 3rd POV ----

The werewolves had walked into school and it was extremely awkward.  They were the newest big boys on campus.

"These sheep just let us in?"

Willa had this cocky attitude to her and who could blame her? She was the Alpha, and Alphas always had this inflated ego to their personalities. 

"We agreed to play nice."

Wyatt, as beta, was suppose to be the peacemaker and that was difficult sometimes with an Alpha like Willa.

"Oh, this is me being nice."

She then scraped her razor-sharp claws across the set of lockers, effectively displaying her role as leader and top-dog.

"Now let's find that moonstone."

----------

"With cheer camp fans with Bucky and the football team and zombies with me, the school is split right down the middle. Werewolves are the swing; werewolves are the key to winning the election."

"But, you know winning the wolves over is going to be hard."

Someone had to provide some sort of realistic possibility.

"We just have to show them how to fit in, like us."

Addison had dragged me with her to the library where I was doing my English and she was studying Zombese, Zed's native tongue. We were walking when we noticed a man reading a book that was upside down. Retracing our steps, Addison reached out, flipped the book and handed it back to the man. He nervously smiled and so did she, and we began walking to the study tables again. As soon as we started walking away, he began following us. We sat down next to Bree who had been doing an assignment when one of the werewolves had taken the assignment from her binder and straight up ate it.

"That dog ate my homework!"

"Lies! These history books claim that were wolves attacked the Seabrook settlers. But, they struck first and stole our moonstone."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that."

"There's a lot you don't know."

"How are we supposed to know anything if no one from your pack cleared the air? If no one stepped forward and cleared up this misunderstanding? If you want us to know something, give us the information to learn it."

The female seemed to be in shock from my words; apparently, it seemed like no one had stood up to her like that. She took the books from the table and started to walk away with sass. 

"I know the alarm's going to go off if you don't check out those books."

The female had just ripped off her necklace before throwing it at the scanner, effectively disabling the scanner from doing its job. The male that had been following us leaned down in the middle of Addison and I and we both looked at him.

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics."

Then, both the male and the other female walked off, following the main girl. I looked over at Addison and Bree who both looked surprised.

"Y'know, for something that seems incredibly important to them, they seem to be just throwing it willy nilly."