Time To Go Slap A Hoe (Chapter 2)

(A/N So let me clarify. Veronica is 19, Shiro is 20, They both go to the same college they're here for the holidays. Keith is 18, Lance just turned 17. Marco and Luis are fraternal twins in this fanfic, they're both 23. Just for those of you who don't know, fraternal twins are twins who don't completely look like one another, they aren't identical.)

~Third Person P.O.V~

Well, Keith got his wish.

Lance is a boy of many things, one of them being the protective brother, even if he is the youngest. As soon as his sister slipped into unconsciousness he devised a plan. Just like most of his plans, this one was based on Lance's heated emotions, which often resulted in them being half-assed. 

The young Cuban had no clue what the hell he was doing. Just that he was going to find the son of a bitch and then beat the crap out of him for hurting his sister. Fortunately for him, he would have some help, his two older brothers, Marco, and Luis noticed how livid their younger brother was when he came stomping downstairs.

After constant persisting Lance finally told them, at first they were shocked, anyone would be really, then...then they were just as pissed as Lance was.

Being the nosy boy Lance was, he picked through Veronica's phone eventually locating and address on where her now ex-boyfriend lived. It wasn't far from their house, just barely a few miles away. So they all did the responsible thing and went to their parents- 

Oh, wait....they didn't go to their parents, they all went without warning.

Now the trouble begins.

--------------------------------

It was around five-thirty when he and Shiro received furious knocking on their door. The two brothers exchanged questioning a questioning look, being very confused about the entire ordeal.

Who could be visiting them?

Keith was the one to answer, opening the door just a smidge to get a good look at whoever was causing such a ruckus. Unbeknownst to the ebony-haired boy, it was Veronica's brothers who were there. Their facial expressions all matched one another, stoic and livid. Luis, being the eldest brother, was the one to knock keeping his eyes fixated on Keith.

"Is Shiro home?" Marco asked, his voice gruff and steady.

"Depends on whose asking," Keith responded, cocking an eyebrow at the boys' 'Battle Ready' expressions.

Lance stepped forward, leaning on the wall connecting to the door frame outside. "We're Veronica's brothers." He said, mimicking Keith's raised eyebrow with his own.

Keith nodded his head, letting out a disappointed sigh. "Shiro, it's for you!" He called over his shoulder, slurring curse words about how idiotic his brother was under his breath.

Shiro walked over, looking slightly confused, he had never seen these boys before who were they? His question was answered as soon as he took a good look at them, their clear blue eyes giving them away-

They're McClain's' no doubt in his mind.

Then it slowly dawned on Shiro, these were Veronica's brothers, here. At his house. All three of them. Looking pissed as hell.

"Hello fella's, what can I do for you?" He asked lamely, printing a fake smile on his face.

Luis glared while Lance cracked his knuckles, a mischievous glint shining in his eyes.

"Why don't we go have a talk outside...Shiro." Marco suggested, his voice holding a threatening edge to it.

"Look, guys, we don't want any trouble," Keith interjected, trying his best to calm the escalating situation. 

Luis and Lance shared a smirk before the younger male spoke up. "Well, that's too bad, because we do."

-----------------------------------

So now, there the five boys sat- in a jail cell down at the police station after the neighbors called the cops to report fighting.

Shiro left with a broken nose, done by Lance, a few bruises and a black eye, also done by Lance.

Keith, however, remained slightly unscathed. Marco and Luis both went tag-team the eighteen-year-old, for he was about to go after Lance, but ended in the two getting their asses handed to them.

Marco holding an ice-pack to his swelled lip, he glared daggers at Keith and Shiro. Luis mimicking his brothers' actions somewhat, his ice-pack resting on his throbbing head.

Lance, just like Keith, had little to no injuries. The only thing that was bothering him was the fact that a melody to a song he had never heard before constantly found its way to the front of his mind.

Unbeknownst to the Cuban, Keith heard it too. The two, both being as dense as a boulder, completely ignored any lessons they were taught in their earlier years of school about soulmates, both of them figuring it was nothing. A nuisance at best.

The Cuban boy's'mother came bustling through, her face sending shivers down everyone's spine that came into contact with the relatively short woman.

"You three," She scolded, pointing her finger at her sons, "get your asses in the car now."

Their mother rarely cussed, it was pretty uncommon to hear such foul language from her mouth. But when she did- everyone knew there would be hell to pay, somewhere in the form of a sandal wedged in someone ass.

Keith and Shiro both exchanged looks, Keith was more of an 'I told you so', and Shiro being an 'I hate you'.

If there was one thing to be certain of, it was that Keith and Lance will cross paths again, and it'll change their lives forever.

Hey Guys!!

Welp, this chapter was shorter than usual. How do you feel about the shorter ones? I personally like them, I might be able to post more often when writing a shorter chapter. Don't worry if you guys do like the longer ones, I'll still be posting them but I just wanted to hear your thoughts.

The entire state of California is on lockdown, fucking coronavirus, so who knows maybe I'll be posting more often...

As always stay safe and stay healthy, I don't need y'all getting sick on me.

Have a wonderful day beautiful babes!

Until we meet again!!!