I Bet You're Wondering How I Got Here(Chapter 3)

~Third Person P.O.V~

Their mother was quiet for the first few minutes, her silence making the atmosphere in the tiny car unsettling.

Unfortunately for Lance, he was stuck in the front seat right next to her, making him an easy target for a smacking. "Por favor, di algo mamá," Lance pleaded, cringing slightly to the side in case she sprung an attack on him. 'Please, say something mom,'

( Don't judge I'm using google translate, fun-fact though on my mom's side of the family we're Mexican but I can't speak Spanish XD)

"¿Qué quieres que diga Lance? Fue muy estúpido de su parte hacer lo que hicieron." She scolded, pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration. 'What do you want me to say Lance? It was very stupid of you boys to do what you did.'

Her tightened on the steering wheel before she exhaled through gritted teeth. "Look, the only reason why I'm mad at you three is because of who you decided to fight." She explained, shaking her head.

"I know about Veronica's boyfriend-"

"How?" Luis cut in, earning a glare from the smaller woman.

"I'm your mother, I know everything. Of course, your father doesn't know about it and we're going to keep it that way. I don't need him throwing a fit over it, Ronnie's been through enough already," She whispered, sending the three boys stern looks.

Biting her lip their mother squinted her eyes, a habit she does when she's contemplating something. "The boys you all fought with, I work for their mother."

They all went wide-eyed, if they had known that they would have gone about everything differently. Okay- no they wouldn't have, but still.

"Is she- is she gonna fire you?" Marco hesitantly asked, looking at her with fearful eyes.

"No," She sighed, "but she is coming over tomorrow with her sons. I need you all to be on your best behavior." she finished, sending a strict look towards Lance.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay, I'll be good." He said, muttering curse words under his breath.

The same harmonic tune from before returned to Lance's mind, clouding every thought he had with is melody. To say the least, it aggravated the Cuban boy. No matter how hard he tried to block the sound out, it always managed to slither its way back in.

---------------------------------

Elsewhere, Keith was having the same problem. Him, Shiro and their mother all in one car while she continued her lecture. She had been going at it for a good ten minutes now, listing all the ways of how the find could have gone wrong, and how they could have avoided confrontation.

Turning to her eldest son, Krolia send Shiro a scolding glare. "I'm their mother's boss, and from what I heard from her, they don't cause trouble unless given reason to. I also heard you're dating their sister." She said, her tone high with curiosity, but also firmness.

"He was dating their sister, past tense, mom." Keith said, sending Shiro a disgusted glance when thoughts from their previous argument made its way to his mind.

"And what happened?"

"Are you gonna tell her or should I?" Keith asked, looking at his brother with a smug expression.

Shiro just grumbled in response, turning in his seat to lean against the window, avoiding eye-contact from them.

"Well then, your son is being a homophobic bastard mom!" Keith said menacingly, glaring at the duel haired boy in the front seat.

Krolia sent them both questioning glances, very confused on how that was relevant and whether or not it was true. "What're you talking about? Takashi Shirogane Kogane! What. Is. He. Talking. About?" She demanded, her face flaring with anger toward her son.

Shiro wasn't technically her biological son, he was adopted into their family at the age of two, not long after Keith was born. In order to make him more comfortable when he was younger, they called him Shiro, Takashi was a bit of a mouthful and he didn't like the name anyways. But, when she does call him by him full name, you best shut the hell up and pay attention.

"A few months ago Veronica told me she was bisexual, then yesterday she said she loved me." Shiro mumbled, just loud enough for them to hear.

"So he broke up with her! All because she's bisexual, and said 'I love you'. The 'L' word thing, I get that, love can be scary sure. But because of her sexuality? Seriously Shiro!" Keith sneered, scoffing when Shiro gave no reply.

"You're lucky I didn't just let her brother's kick your pathetic ass." Keith muttered, folding his arms and leaning back into his seat.

Krolia sighed in frustration, looking at Shiro with hurt eyes. "Takashi. You've got to be kidding me! Me and your father taught you better than this, we- we, I-" She was at a loss for words, her and her husband did everything in their power to make sure they raised their boys the correct way.

"I just- I just don't understand. Help me understand! You were so accepting when Keith came out, and now this! What's gotten into you?" She whispered, feeling a pang of hurt in her chest.

"With Keith, that's different. He's gay mom, but being bisexual? You can't like both genders, if anything I'd say she's just confused on what she likes." He shot back, scrunching up his nose in pure disgust.

"You are such an asshole." Keith spoke up, earning a protest from his mother.

Keith was fuming with rage, hell he was ready to beat the shit out of Shiro himself.

"No, mom, you and dad always defend him. But he needs to hear this!" Keith said, turning to Shiro with an accusing finger pointed at him, "I don't what the hell is going on with you, and right now- I don't fucking care! I get it, you may have some- some mental issue or some shit because you're adopted, but that excuse nothing! You need to get your crap together, because all this- this homophobic shit isn't gonna slide with me! We are going to go over to the McClain's house tomorrow and apologize, especially you!"

Hey guys!!

So I cried a bit writing this. Now I guess I should go on a rant.

*Warning Author Angst below*

My mother didn't always know she was lesbian, this resulted in a teen pregnancy, me. Soon after I was born my dad broke up with my mom, I have daddy issues but we won't get into that. My mom was with a few woman before she got with my step-mom, they've been married for seven years now, and I couldn't ask for a better family. I came out to them as bisexual last year and they accepted me, but, others do not. Bisexuals are often looked down upon for liking both genders and that shit sucks! We also have three babies who we are fostering, we're trying to push for adoption with them. I love those little nuggets like they were my own flesh and blood.

So this Klance fanfic is also a way fro me to bring awareness to Foster/ Adoption families, LGBTQ+ and the problems we go through etc.

I really hope you enjoy it though.

As always have a wonderful day fantastic babes!

Until we meet again!!!