Oh- You Thought I Was Dead? Think Again Bitch! (Chapter 16)

~Third Person P.O.V~

Bright dots flashed and picked at Lance's vision. He was tired, he knew that much, but where was he? He had no clue.

Then it all came back to him, the date, coming home, being stabbed, saying 'I love you'. It nearly made him cry, he sat up, wincing at the pulling pain in his abdomen, lifting up the hospital gown he sees bandages wrapped around his lower stomach- small bits of blood barely leaking through. 

He sat up completely, taking a look at his surroundings. His mother was in the chair next to him sleeping with a peaceful face. He noticed Keith's red jacket in the corner on the other side of the hospital bed.

Looking at the tray next to him he sees his phone, thankfully on the charger.

Pulling it off he takes a quick selfie, he has a huge smile and is holding up a middle finger- quickly he makes a group text with his friends, siblings, and Keith. Sending the picture.

Lance: I lived bitches!!! The king has come once again to bless you hoes XD

Pidge: OMFG! Is this a joke?! Lance WTF man I'm gonna cry T^T

Allura: LANCE?! Oh thank god you're okay! Imma be there in a min give like ten minutes!!!!

Hunk: Holy crap! Allura come pick me up! Lance buddy I'm so happy you're okay!!!!!!

Luis: HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! MARCO GET YOUR FAT ASS IN THE GROUP TEXT!

Marco: What do you

Marco: HOLY SHIT! RONNIE STOP CRYING IN YOUR FUCKING ROOM HE'S AWAKE!

Veronica: WHAT THE FUCK?! LANCE IOMY!

His phone continued to buzz and go off for another few minutes or so. Then Keith walked in, he was staring at his phone wide-eyed- slowly he looked up, locking eyes with Lance. His gray eyes filling with tears that spilled over his cheeks, quickly he ran over to Lance, pulling the boy into a kiss.

Completely forgetting about Rosa being right next to them.

Heh.

"So it is true," She croaked her eyes welling with tears as well, "you found your soulmate mijo!" she gushed.

"Mama...you're not- mad?" He asked skeptically, raising an eyebrow.

Rosa sighed, putting her hands his shoulders, shaking her head she just smiles at him. "How could I be? You two obviously care for each other very much- you should have seen him when he found out about what your father did mijo. I'm so sorry for what he did honey." She apologized, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"It's okay mama- I should have told you." He smiled warmly, turning back to Keith he gives him a toothy grin.

"I'll go get the doctor, you got really lucky mijo." She said, giving him a loving look only a mother could give.

Keith smiled a big, toothy, dorky smile. He was happy, super happy- Lance was awake and now everything felt like it was going to be okay. Cupping the side of Lance's face Keith leans in for another kiss. 

This one was different from the others, it was rough and passionate. Their lips moving in synchronization, Keith, much to Lance's annoyance, easily winning dominance over him. His tongue pried Lance's mouth agape, exploring the wet caverns before pulling away. The two were panting, a thin trail of saliva connecting them.

"Well damn If I knew you were gonna kiss me like that I would've gotten stabbed sooner." Lance panted, his eyes half-lidded he looked to be in some sort of daze at the moment.

"Okay I walked in on some gay shit so that's nice," Pidge sarcastically remarked, propping their hand on their hip. 

"Fuck off non-binary royalty!" Keith laughed, pulling Pidge into a 'bro hug'.

Ever since Lance has been out, which has been two weeks, Pidge and Keith have gotten close- the actually have a lot in common.

"No you- emo bitch" They muttered the last part under their breath, Keith shooting them a harsh, but playful, glare.

"I'm not even going to ask at this point!" Lance exclaimed, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

-----------------------------------------------

It had been a week since Lance waked up. Turns out he had pierced his bowels when he got stabbed, not too bad, he passed out due to so much blood loss, however. The scar healed nicely, something Lance tended to admire in the mirror in astonishment rather than disgust.

His father went to jail, on one account of attempted murder, and child abuse. He's currently serving his thirty-year sentence in jail, Rosa filing for a divorce shortly after he was convicted.

Keith and Lance are still going on strong as ever now. Rosa being supportive of the entire thing.

Shiro- well let's just say Shiro has been working hard at redeeming himself. He and Veronica now have a pretty close friendship, both of them even found their soulmates! Shiro's soulmate he met at the hospital when Keith was visiting Lance, his name is Adam.

A very sweet boy, meeting Adam has given Shiro time to reflect on his own personal issues as to why he acted so homophobic towards them- it was because he himself didn't know how to deal with the fact that he might be gay.

Surprisingly they accepted his apology, doesn't mean he has it easy...but he's making progress.

Marco and Luis are still the stubborn jackasses everyone knows and loves, honestly, the two haven't changed much.

Lance's nightmares had gone away, he figured it had something to do with the fact that his father was now put behind bars- he knew for sure there was no more real danger. He had everything he could ever ask for now, an accepting parent, a fulfilled life, and Keith.

He had Keith, and would always have him.

No.

Matter.

What.

Their life was still gonna be filled with its ups and downs that's for sure, some drama, tears, laughs, and of course more singing. 

The more Lance thought about it, the more he came up with the conclusion that he and Keith's life was Just Like Musicals he had seen on TV- huh? How funny.

Oh well, I guess this is where their story ends...for now.

Hey guys!!

I might make an epilogue might not but....It's finally done bitches!

Whta did you think? 

I love you all so so so so much!

Don't forget to check out some of my other fanfics on your way out! (Specifically Off Limits! My TodoBakuDeku story)

So long readers!!!