Rounds 5 and 6!!/Vegeta vs. Cabba!/Sunlight vs. Kefla!

Vegeta goes onto the arena, and prepares for the next battle. Cabba stood before him, or beneath him. 

Cabba: I am ready to fight. Let the best man win. 

Vegeta: Hmph, I warn you, I won't hold back one bit. We are Saiyans, and therefore we fight with our full strength! 

Vegeta goes SSJ, just as the announcer gives the signal to go! He charges at Cabba, who tries fighting back with all his might, but doesn't even manage to graze Vegeta. 

Vegeta: Come on!! Is that all you an do?! I thought you were a Saiyan!! Where's your fighting spirit?!

Cabba continued to fight back, until as Vegeta continued to give him a beatdown, he screamed and then transformed into a SSJ!!

He managed to get the jump on Vegeta and began punching the crap out of the Saiyan Prince!! 

Vegeta: Looks like you really do have the fight in you!! I love that!! But let's see you dodge this!! Big Bang Attack!!

Vegeta flew up into the air, and fired his signature Big Bang Attack at Cabba, but the young Saiyan was unphased by the attack! 

Vegeta: What the-

Cabba: Is that all that you have?! 

(Y/N): What?! Wow, for just the first form of a Super Saiyan, he's really tough!! Hey Vegeta, why don't you just go Super Saiyan God on his ass?! 

Vegeta: Fuck off! I've got this! I don't need anyone's opinion!! 

Vegeta turned SSJ God, and began punching Cabba in the stomach!! The more he punched him, the more Cabba began getting tired. They then began firing ki blasts at each other, and after a while, Cabba soon began to get tired, allowing Vegeta to zip in and punch him straight in the gut!! 

Vegeta: I'll admit, you have the guts and strength of a Saiyan, but that is not enough. If you can't have complete control over your Super Saiyan form, then that means, you have no complete control of your true power yet. 

Twilight: Did Vegeta just give a decent lecture to him?!

(Y/N): I told you that he is a great guy sometimes. 

Announcer: Cabba has lost the match!! Vegeta from Universe 7 is the winner! 

Beerus: Ha!! It looks like my warriors are still stronger than yours Champa!! 

Champa just growled in complete frustration and it looked like he was going to pop a blood vessel. 

Vados: Lord Champa, remain calm please. 

Champa: Aren't you ladies going to get in there?! 

Caulifla: Alright! About damn time we get in there!! Ain't that right Kale?!