CHAPTER 11

SANA POV:

We reached Nagoya Dome. We had a few more hours to rehearse and to get ready.

An hour later, we finished rehearsal and we could do anything we want. I sipped some water when someone hugged me from the back. The perfume had a familiar sweet scent.

Tzuyu: Hello, beautiful.

Sana: Chewy-ah.

I turned around and smiled at her. Being so close to Tzuyu like this still made my heart pound vigorously.

Sana: What are you planning to do with me?

She grinned.

Tzuyu: Nothing serious, just want to kiss you right now.

I bit my bottom lip. I looked around and saw no other members. I smiled then kissed her. Tzuyu put her hands on my waist. I pulled away.

Sana: Not yet, Chewy-ah. Just wait until the Awards are over.

I smiled then gave her a quick kiss. We held hands and went to the fitting room to change.

TZUYU POV:

Fans started to get in the dome and the dome slowly got more colorful. I was so nervous but all the ONCES I saw made me calm. Sana put her arm around my shoulder.

Sana: We can do it, Chewy-ah. Think about ONCES or even think about me.

Tzuyu: I'll think about both. And you're right, we can do it.

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Momo: Sana and Tzuyu! Are you guys ready? We are going on stage.

We walked to Jihyo for a group gathering.

Jihyo: We can do it, TWICE. No matter if we have an award or not, we did our best. Jarhaja!

TWICE: Jarhaja!

We went on stage and got ready. I was so nervous but I didn't lose my cool.

TZUYU POV:

We just finished performing when someone hugged me.

Sana: Chewy-ah! We did very well in my opinion. How do you think we did?

Tzuyu: We did good.

I smiled at her. She looks so adorable. We returned to our seats and watched every group's performances. Two hours later,  the awards were going to be given. We ended up having four awards that we thought we wouldn't get. We were so happy and grateful for the awards that we even had a mini party backstage.

We returned to the hotel and had a big party in Nayeon's room. I was at the balcony when someone slid open the door. Sana joined me at the railing and looked at me.

Sana: What are you doing here alone?

Tzuyu: I wanted to breathe for a while. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are crazy. Nayeon literally just dared Jeongyeon to kiss her and Jeongyeon did kiss her.

I let out a small smile then turned to face Sana. Her body makes me go crazy. Even after I have touched her body before.

Tzuyu:  How do you feel when you're with me?

Sana: I feel happy. You always make me smile and laugh. I always feel like I can be myself when I'm with you.

I hugged her tightly. I didn't know how much she likes me. We pulled away after a few minutes of hugging. Sana leaned on the railing.

Sana: And what's with the sudden question?

Tzuyu: I just wanted to know how you feel when you're with me.

Sana smiled and held my hand and we went back inside.