CHAPTER 16

TZUYU'S POV:

I laid in bed, awake. I kept thinking about what happened earlier. What did Kwang-soo want from us? Fame? Money?

I turned to look at Sana. She was already asleep. I smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. I looked at the time and it was 12.45 am. I tried everything from sleeping pills to listening to music but nothing helped.

Did Kwang-soo really stalked us? Then the thoughts of Sana came back. Will she ever tell me how she really feel about me? Will she ever tell ONCES about our relationship? I frowned. I really hate this type of thoughts. All of a sudden, I cried. Does she love me? Why would she love someone like me? A cold and harsh person. She should've chosen another member like Dahyun. Dahyun is a sweet, caring and fun person. Then there's me. A boring person.

Sana is the only person I had this type of feelings for. I kept bottling up my feelings and pushing them away but the more I ignore them, the more I want and love her. I heard Sana groan as she woke up. I quickly wiped my tears before she could see me. I can't let her see me like this, it will make me look weak.

Sana: Chewy-ah. Are you awake?

Tzuyu: Yeah, I am. You should go back to sleep, it's still late at night.

I tried to make my voice as stable as possible but Sana knew something was off with me.

Sana: Were you crying, Tzuyu?

She put her hand on my cheek and wiped my tears. I couldn't handle it anymore so I cried. I was screaming on the inside.

I told her everything I was thinking about. I kept crying and saying that she should've chosen someone else.

Sana: Tzuyu-ah. You know I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I love you, Tzuyu.

It was the first time I heard her say those three words. She kissed me sweetly and it lasted for a long time. I knew she was being sincere to me. I cuddled up with Sana as we drifted off to sleep.

SANA POV:

I woke up and looked for Tzuyu. She wasn't in the bedroom so I got up and checked the whole hotel room. She wasn't in any of the rooms so I called Jihyo.

Jihyo: Oh, she just went down to buy food for us. She insisted and before we could tell her we could just use room service, she was out of the door.

I smiled. She was always like this. Insisting to help and always thinking about others before herself. I made coffee and waited for her to come back. The door opened and Tzuyu walked in with bags of food. She placed the bags of food on the table and ruffled my hair.

Tzuyu: Is my Shiba already awake? Are you hungry, Shiba?

I nodded and hugged her. I laid my head on her chest, feeling the warmth of her. She patted  my head and sat down with me.

Sana: Thank you for buying me food, Chewy.

Tzuyu: It's fine. The members asked if you were going anywhere today.

I shook my head.

Sana: I'd rather spend time with you than going out.

I put my arm around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder while she blushed. Should I bring up last night?

Tzuyu: I want to talk to you about last night.

Did she read my mind?

Tzuyu: Did you really mean it or were you just tired so you made it up?

Sana: I meant it. I love you. I always say that but I mean it as a friend for other people. But for you, it's something special.

I smiled and hugged her tighter.

Tzuyu: I love you too, Sana.

We ate breakfast together and kept flirting with each other. I showered after eating. We sat at the couch and watched cartoons. I sat between Tzuyu's legs and leaned against her. She felt so warm and I felt safe just by looking at her. Her touch always made me melt.

She played with my hair and I held her other hand.

Sana: I wonder why the members hasn't disturb us yet. They usually barge in the room at this time of day.

Tzuyu laughed and squeezed my hand.

Tzuyu: They are probably waiting for us to go into Nayeon's room. We should go there.

I pouted.

Sana: Five more minutes?

Tzuyu nodded and kissed my cheek. Another five minutes passed and we went to Nayeon's room.

TZUYU POV:

As expected, the room was messy and had a lot of noises. I chuckled quietly before sitting on the floor beside Sana and Chaeyoung. Sana held my hand before talking to Jihyo.

Chaeyoung: So, how's your relationship with Sana?

Tzuyu: Going good. She looks beautiful, don't you think?

Chaeyoung shrugged.

Chaeyoung: She's nothing compared to my Mina.

I rolled my eyes.

Chaeyoung: Your Shiba's birthday is tomorrow. Do you have anything to give her?

I shook my head. Chaeyoung gasped.

Chaeyoung: We need to buy her something! You can't be the worst unofficial girlfriend ever!

Chaeyoung got up and she get grabbed my wirst, forcing me to stand up.

Chaeyoung: Guys, we're gonna buy something downstairs. You guys want anything?

Jihyo: We need bread, food for Momo and some drinks.

Momo: I want sushi!

I nodded and went out with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: What do you think your Sana will like?

I thought about it for a moment.

Tzuyu: A hamster and shiba plushies. She always wanted them since we came here.

Chaeyoung nodded and went to a convenience store. I decided to look for a toy store and luckily, I found one. I looked at all the choices they had and made sure to take the best ones. After that, Chaeyoung and I went back to the hotel. I hid the gifts I bought for Sana in the closet of our room which she doesn't use. I quickly got back to Nayeon's room. Sana was at the balcony so I went there. I back hugged her tightly.

Sana: Tzuyu. Were you looking for me?

I nodded and laid my head on her back. She held my hands and we had a few moments of silence. Just by hugging her, I felt secure. Her being with me was enough for me to make me smile.

Sana: It has already been weeks since the MAMA Awards. It's very amazing at how time flies when your with someone who is fun, helpful, caring, interesting and funny.

She turned at and looked at me. I stared at her, not looking at anything else except her.

Sana: I feel like you are the one I need in life. Ever since you came into my life, I felt complete. I feel like I could be myself around you and I could tell you every single thing.

I smiled. Did I really mean that much to her?

Tzuyu: Shiba, I-

Jeongyeon: Guys! We should watch our MAMA performance!

Sana kissed my cheek before we went back inside, holding hands.