CHAPTER 21

TZUYU POV:

I sat at the dining table, waiting for Sana to get dressed up. We will have a busy day today. Sana came out and held my hand.

Tzuyu: Shiba, why is your hand so cold?

Sana: Hm? Oh, the room is just cold for me.

Sana has been looking nervous ever since I've woken up.

Jihyo: Sana and Tzuyu! Are you two ready?

We nodded. Jihyo whispered something to Sana. Sana blushed and hit Jihyo's shoulder. I walked to them and intertwined my hand with Sana.

Nayeon: Looks like someone is getting comfortable with you, Tzuyu.

Sana: Y-Ya! I just wanted someone to hold my hand.

Nayeon: Yeah, yeah. Talk to the hand.

Nayeon wiggled her eyebrow at Sana. She held my hand tighter and leaned on my shoulder.

Sana: Is this the other shoulder?

I nodded. My left shoulder is much more better now even though it's a bit numb. I looked at Sana and grinned.

Sana: What are you grinning at?

Tzuyu: Nothing. You look cute today.

Sana blushed and looked away. I kissed her cheek and the members shouted.

Nayeon: Nope, not here!

Jihyo: Stop being so lovey dovey and get to the beach!

Chaeyoung: Don't do this in public!

Sana and I laughed and continued complimenting each other.

SANA POV:

Holy shit, Oh my god. Today is the day I'll be asking Tzuyu to be my girlfriend and I'm not ready. I haven't even planned on what to say. And how is it already at night? We just went out a few hours ago! 

Mina: Earth to Sana? Have you decided your speech for Tzuyu yet?

I shook my head.

Sana: I'm so dead, I'll embarrass myself today. So please help me.

Mina: Okay, okay. I'll help you. Just for a little bit. You should not feel nervous at all. Hear me out, I know you can be a nervous wreck in front of Tzuyu but calm down. She will definitely say yes.

Sana: How do you know?

Mina: She loves you, Sana. It's so obvious. She looks at you like she wants to marry you and she wants you to be near her. There are so many other signs that says she would say yes.

Sana: Well, do you think she will like the surprise?

Mina nodded.

Tzuyu: What are you talking about?

Sana: C-Chewy, we are just talking about what we're going to eat.

Mina: Sure Jan.

Tzuyu: I was having trouble thinking about food too. Momo recommended mochi. Should we try the flavours?

Momo: Guys, I bought all the flavours of the mochis! There's one for each of you.

We all laughed and went to Momo. We walked along the beach while looking at the view. I absentmindedly took Tzuyu's hand. She squeezed my hand and pulled me closer.

Dahyun: This is the last day of our vacation. What should we do?

Jeongyeon: Throw sand at each other.