CHAPTER 19

TZUYU POV:

I was at the hotel, waiting for Sana to come back. Dahyun left to be with the others and I didn't mind, I wanted to have some alone time with no distractions.

I hugged my knees and felt something different about myself. I usually think about negative thoughts about myself but now I'm thinking about Sana more often and myself. Every time I thought about Sana, I felt safe, happy and relaxed. I keep smiling when I think about her.

I feel more confident about myself. Maybe talking to Sana about my problems really helped.

SANA POV:

I wonder what Tzuyu is doing. We bought so much stuff for tomorrow. Tzuyu-ah. Damnit, I miss her so much.

Jeongyeon: What are you thinking about, Sana?

Sana: I'm thinking about Tzuyu. I miss her.

Jeongyeon: It has only been a few hours since you last saw her. When we get to the hotel, go to her. She misses you too. And you can get as clingy as you want for today.

I smiled and got into the car. I looked out of the window and let myself think. Tzuyu, the first ever person I truly love. I can't express how much I love her. Tzuyu wants to make me feel as comfortable as possible and she's so protective. She protective, cute, honest, caring and so much more.

When I heard about Tzuyu's past, I knew we went through similar problems in our childhood. But hers was so much worse than mine. She got hurt emotionally and physically. My parents or friends didn't even hit me or curse at me. My parents just said they would think about it. I knew they didn't accept me because they forced me to go to church and date boys.

We arrived at the hotel and I went to our room. Tzuyu was at the couch, Hugging her knees. When she saw me, she ran to me and gave me a hug.

Sana: Chewy-ah! You are hugging me too tightly.

Tzuyu continued hugging me and laid her head on my shoulder. I missed the warmth of her.

Tzuyu: Don't be out for so long. I missed you.

Sana: Chewy, I've only been out for three hours. I'm fine.

Tzuyu let go of me and chuckled.

Tzuyu: I know. What did you buy?

Sana: It's a surprise. You will know soon.

Tzuyu wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

Sana: Tzuyu. What are you planning to do with me?

Tzuyu: Nothing. Maybe just some cuddling with you. You know, your nickname is Mommy.

Sana: And what do I do?

Tzuyu looked at me mischievously.

Tzuyu: You listen to Daddy.

I blushed and looked away. Tzuyu smirked and kissed my neck. She found my sensitive spot.

Sana: T-Tzuyu.

I let out a gasp as she bit my neck.

Tzuyu: Which one do you want? Cuddling or this?

Damn you, Chou Tzuyu. I feel so turned on. She could tell which one I wanted to do so she pushed me on the couch. Tzuyu put her knee in between my thighs and started to rub.

Sana: C-Chewy.

I held on to her tighter. She searched for my sensitive spot and rubbed harder and faster. I moaned. I quickly took off my pants and underwear and let her rub. I felt hotter than usual.