✐ Chapter 4: Enchanted ✎

♛ ⋆♔⋆ ♛

Meanwhile back at the castle, you dried your tears while looking at the window.

While doing so, you then heard a clinking sound by the door so you opened it. "Who is it?"

"My name is Alex, dear. I thought you might like a spot of tea. Care for a kiss while we're at it~?" Alex the teapot exclaimed making their way inside.

"Gosh, Alex you're impossible. Don't mind the last part please and— It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Himuro Tetsuya." A teacup said.

"Yeah, forget about her. I'm Kagami Taiga." The other teacup said.

Of course, you were amazed with a walking talking tea set. So you walked backwards until you bumped the wardrobe.

"Oof. Careful! I'm Riko Aida." A feminine voice said which came from the wardrobe.

You sat on the bed looking at the talking objects, "This is impossible-"

"I know it is, but here we are!"

"Told ya she's pretty, Alex, didn't I?" Kagami grinned.

"It's nice meeting you all. I'm Y/N L/N." You introduced yourself while receiving the cup of tea.

"That was a very brave thing you did, my dear." Alex said who was talking about your sacrifice earlier.

"We all think so." Riko added.

"Thank you. But I've lost my brother, my dreams, everything." You answered.

"Cheer up, child.  It'll turn out all right in the end. You'll see. Oops! Look at me, jabbering on, when there's a supper to get on the table. Himuro, Kagami!"

"See you around."
"Byee!!"

"Well now, what shall we dress you in for dinner? Let's see what I've got in my drawers." One door opens, the other serves as an arm. Riko then pulls out a dress.

"Ah! There, you'll look beautiful in this one!"

"That's very kind of you, but I'm not going to dinner." You shrugged.

"Oh, but you must!"

Midorima then appeared by the door. "Dinner is served nanodayo.."

➭ ➮ ➭

Meanwhile at the dining table is Aomine, the Beast, paced around back and forth in front of the fireplace with Alex and Kise accompanying him.

"What's taking her so long? I told her to come down! Why isn't she here yet?!" Aomine growled.

"Calm down Aominechii. The girl just lost her freedom and brother in one day ssu~." Kise explained.

"By the way, have you ever though that perhaps, this girl might be the one to break the spell?" Alex added.

"Of course I have! I'm not a dumb fuck." He scoffed.

"Besides.. I waited for her in particular after all these years." He added, mumbling but it was loud enough to be heard by the objects.