✐ Chapter 12: Mi Amor ✎

♛ ⋆♔⋆ ♛

"Okay so when you get it there what are you going to say to Y/N-chii?" Kise bounced around Aomjne thrilled.

"I don't know! And stop bugging me it's annoying."

Then, a pair of bold red scissors along with spray bottles, combs and other supplies flew closer to the beast.

"Akashichii!!" Kise squealed in delight.

Akashi Seijuro, he was the head of the army but he surprisingly turned into a red scissors. Maybe it was because of his deep obsession with his favorite weapon.

"I have come to congratulate the stubborn and arrogant prince we are looking after." The scissors said.

"OI."

Akashi chuckled. "Is he nervous?"

"YEAH YOU BET." Aomine growled.

"I am absolute Aomine. What I say is always right." He smirks. "And are you defying me?"

Aomine shivered, "N-no sir.."

"I just didn't expect this shitty dance would happen so quickly."

"Relax. You can bring your lucky item with you. It's a kettle, nandayo." Midorima suggested.

"What the— Yeah hell no."

"Aominechii! Remember, confess to the girl at the right moment. No rush but be careful of time."

Aomine fell silent. He wasn't the type to show his emotions so he was for sure nervous since it'd be the first time. The two of you would occasionally say I love you's before but that was when the both of you were little, not to mention you lost your memories due to the curse.

The three noticed his silence. (A/N: Murasakibara baby I'm sorry I couldn't involve you with this;; It breaks my heart huhu)

"You care for the girl don't you?" Akashi asked even though he already knew the answer.

"I guess.."

"Then I will just assume that you do for you are just too stubborn to admit that." Akashi chuckled.

➭ ➮ ➭

While waiting for you, he paced around the corner fidgeting. Not until Midorima bonked his head.

"Look presentable idiot. You want to impress her don't you? This is a dance, nandayo."

Aomine huffed in aggravation.

He badly wanted your wish to come true. He knew that you wanted to have your royal dance badly ever since you were young. Yes, he remembered after all this time.

But then, his attention turned to the door which opened revealing you exiting the room. The scowl that was painted on the beast's face disappeared as he examined your features. His mouth was slowly a gap.

They really went all out on your dress. The dress was absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous. You could tell that it really was made for you. Making your way towards the center of the stairs, your dress' movement fluidly followed your steps.