✐ Chapter 6: Foreign Feelings ✎

♛ ⋆♔⋆ ♛

Aomine was sitting in front of his fireplace. He felt a little down lately. His mind had became fuzzy and he felt confused.

The door creaked open. "Are you feeling okay?" As soon as he heard the voice, he didn't bother to turn around, he already knew it was you.

"I'm fine." He firmly replied. You walked over with a tray of tea. But there weren't any talking objects.

"Here, I thought you may be thirsty. So I made you some tea." You warmly offered.

He just nodded and hummed in reply.

You looked around his room and realized that it was all dark and gloomy. The place was a mess as well.

"Aomine... your room is so.. dark."

"How so?"

"Well, your curtains are covering the light of the room. Your furniture are torned and the statues are really scary."

Then an idea struck up, "Why don't we tidy things up?"

"Hah?"

"Mhm!" You hummed cheerfully. You moved to the curtains and draw them back.

The sunlight shone through the windows making the both of you almost blind. He squinted his eyes.

"See? Better!" You clasped your hands together.

You then noticed a pile of clothes in a corner. "I'll go wash these for you."

"I'll clean and come back for the rest later." You gleefully said picking up the clothes and placing them to a basket which you lifted.

"You don't have to-" But then stopped as soon as you hurriedly left him.

He sighed, "Stubborn girl."

➭ ➮ ➭

It's been 30 minutes since you left. Aomine thought that you my have been procrastinating or reading a book that have caught your interest.

However he flinched a little when he heard the door open.

"Sorry it took me long. I did a little quicker though!" You brought cleaning supplies.

"You know you could just let this slide y'know."

"No it's ok. I'm sure it'd be fun while I'm at it too. So you just rest there while I work. You did a lot for me anyways." You smiled warmly.

➭ ➮ ➭

He would've read but he couldn't and it would've been boring without you, so he didn't bother to.

You were, however, enjoying cleaning his room. It was another soothing to do besides reading.

It had also made you feel guilty that the objects did everything by their own. You offered to help but they wouldn't oblige to it and brush it off too.

After you were done wiping the windows, you turned to the bed. It was torned and clawed out. Piles of cottons and springs were seen that came from the bed.