Your Backstory

How you met your dragons, exceed, and how you came across fairytail.
————
Clueless and cold, a young girl wondered along the snowy fields. She didn't know where she was, how she got here, or why. But she knew she was scared. The young girls sobs carried through the field, and caught the attention of two, curious dragons.

"Do you hear that, Janus?" The female dragon said. Her scales were a beautiful gold color, and her voice was soft and kind.
The male dragon, Janus, nodded and groaned in response.
"A young human." He said. "Leave her." The female looked at him in disbelief.
"You've always been so cold." she said.
Ignoring his wishes, she greeted the young girl.

"Hello child, no need to be frightened." She said

The girl looked up from wiping her eyes. She was confused, however, not scared of this large creature standing before her. She had no memory of anything, so she wasn't sure if this was something she was suppose to be scared of.

Janus walked up next to his fellow dragon.
"Celeste." He said. "What is your plan? Do you wish to train her?"
.
.
.
"Yes."
————
2 years later, x777

"Okay child, focus" Janus was in the middle of training (y/n).
They stood in front of a large mountain across from where they live. Celeste stood in the back, observing. (y/n) was the name they decided to give her 2 years ago when they found her. At first, Janus was uncertain if training a human was the best decision. It took him a while, but he eventually warmed up to this young girl. He could see that within, she had a lot of potential strength.

"Dragon slayer....ROAAR" She yelled. 
A white beam of moonlight shot from the young girls mouth. It was bright, but not strong. However, Janus and Celeste saw how hard she was trying.

One day, July 6th to be exact, Celeste and Janus took (y/n) out to soar along the fields on which they lived in. She sat on top of her mother, Celeste, as her wings took her wherever she desired.

"Celeste, will I ever be able to fly like you?" She asked sweetly.

Janus and Celeste chuckled lightly.
They explained to her softly, that humans do not posses the ability to fly. The began to explain to (y/n) about the human world, and all the great things they do. Janus began to mention guilds, wizards, and the whole world of magic.
"One day, (y/n), I believe you might find your way into a guild. You'll make wonderful friends, and be able to take jobs, and help the world become a better place."

(Y/n) thought for a moment. "That does sound nice, but i'd rather be with you guys forever! You're all I need!"

She yelled, hugging Celeste. The two dragons looked at each other and smiled. They soared around the fields for a moment longer before landing back on the ground. (Y/n) had grown sleepy, and fell asleep on her mother's back.
————-
July 7th x777
your POV
—————-
I woke up to the sound of....absolutely nothing. No birds sung, no animals called, and the winds were completely still.
I called out. "Janus.. Celeste.." I was completely alone.

After waiting all day, I started to believe that they might not be coming back, so I began my adventure on foot to look for them. I didn't have a plan, or no where to go.

Two days passed on my new found adventure. I sat on the edge of a mountain, overviewing a beautiful
meadow. I noticed a small town in the distance. And pondered on the idea of exploring it.