2

"Hey Y/N. Can you pass me that water?"
LC says from a distance.

We're pushing ourselves too much. We don't even see any outcome to our hard work. I'm sacrificing my knees in the future for this, and It doesn't seem so fulfilling.

"Hey are you going to pass that?"

I quickly snapped back to reality. "Sorry, hyung." Tossed the bottle to him.

"Thanks!" He says before going back to practice.

This is so... Draining.

I stood up from the floor and went back on the wood panels. Our shoes squeaked violently each step. But all I heard were my thoughts.

Pushing myself this far... But what do I get from it?

Sure, Pills are the only ones motivating me at this point. Even the slightest amount of courage from them pushes me even more. But there's barely enough Pills in the world to keep me going.

"Yo, You good?" Minseok asks from behind me as he pats my back. I gave him a thumbs up and continued on to practice.

Hours pass while in practice, our leader Myun-sik hurries into the practice room.

"Why are you late?" LC asks the hyung who just ran inside.

"I've got news." He says while panting.

Better not be a new album...

"We've been chosen — for an event." He says, as he holds a piece of paper.

Chosen? What is this a survival program?

He showed us the paper. It was filled with so many words from top to bottom. "Argh, hyung. What's the gist?" I said, while the other members nodded in unison.

"We have a collaboration." He says.

Collab? Foreign Celebrity? BILLIE EILISH?! My head is way up inside my ass...

"Wow. Is the company pitying us already?" Min says with a disappointed tone.

"Don't think like that. This is an opportunity." Myun-sik comes into defense.

Damn... New choreo again. This life isn't right for me.

"Who's the collabora-tee?" LC asks, emphasising every syllable of the last word.

"Idiot, you mean Collaborator?" Min laughs.

"Right."

We got our chance to laugh, even with the somewhat disappointing news.

"This is a show we're talking about. MAMA. We'll collaborate with other companies." Myun-sik says.

TWICE?! LABOUM?! GOT7?!

"Get to the point!" LC shouts, due to Myun-sik dragging it long.

"There's alot here. So we have... Uhm- Dreamcatcher, EVERGLOW, NCT DREAM, fromis_9....

TWICE? TWICE? There better be a Twice in there...

G-Idle, VECTOR, IZ*ONE...

Please...

Loona, and...

PLEASE.

ITZY!

DAMN IT!

"Woah! That's a lot of people." Min exclaims.

Twice...

"Yeah. How are we going to compare to them? Some of them already hit #1 in the charts." LC says.

"Exactly! We'll get exposure to a shit ton of people now if we get this show." Myun-sik says as he holds the paper. He was obviously the only one interested in it.

"Still. There's a LOT of people." Min says with a worried tone.

"Don't worry. This is just the Proposed lineup. Some might even cancel." Myun-sik says with enthusiasm.

"Some might even Add to the lineup." LC says.

"Hyung, is right. This is a good opportunity. We're with our seniors anyway." I said in defense.

"Thank you!" Myun-sik finally lets out his last blow, thrusting his palm at me furiously.

"Whatever. As long as we get paid." Minseok says.

Thats the... spirit...?