17

Chap will be short. Next one will be longer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I- I don't know!" Yuqi replies in an oddly loud voice. She was obviously hiding something with her wide open eyes.

"Unnie. You don't have to lie to me." She says, holding Yuqi's hand that was on the table. "Nagyung..." I said. This is totally out of my control. The way she acts could harm the project.

"Stop it." I said, grabbing her wrist. "You've been a little reckless today." I said. She looks at me with disgust. "What do you mean? I'm just asking questions here." She says. Ah.. This girl.. Maybe I've been led on to some wrong decisions. How do I get out of this?

Yuqi obviously wasn't comfortable talking anymore. "Noona. You can leave." I said. She hesitates at first from leaving but stands up and leaves the room. "I'm not done with you!" Nagyung shouts for her, but Yuqi doesn't look back.

"Why did you do that?" She turns to me, her eyes filling with fire. She looked furious. What's wrong with her? Her attitude is quite alarming. I never expected her to be like this.

She slams her fist on the table, rattling the dishes and utensils. "Answer me!" She shouts.

Does she even see herself? What's wrong with her? Like seriously.

"Nagyung. That's not how you should talk to the other members." I said. Scolding her subtly but also trying to assess the situation before it escalates to something further. "What did I say?! I was just asking a simple question!" She shouts. "Tone it down..." I said, trying to make her speak lighter. Her voice resonated down the halls.

"If you don't like me... Just say so!" She says, turning everything towards me. All this build up just for it to fall unto me. What was the point of all that then?

I sighed, rolling my eyes. She's a handful. "TELL ME IF YOU LIKE HEEJIN OR NOT!" She shouts even louder. Holy shit. She's cut loose at this point. "Ya. Nagyung-ssi. You have to control your anger, please." I stand up from my chair, pushing it backwards. The feet of the chair screeching loudly as they roughly sweep backwards.

She looks down at the table. Her fists clenching. She lets out a big and deep sigh. "Well... If this is how you want things to be..."

"Then I'll quit."

What?

She stands up from the chair. "I'm leaving this house." She says, jutting her head as she speaks. Her eyes burned through my skull. She stomps her way out of the dining area. "This will be the last time you'll see me!" She says before exiting.

"Nagyu- Ugh." I tried to stop her but she walks towards her room and slams it shut.

Fuck. Why did I get myself in this shithole in the first place. Ughhh.

I need to let out some steam. Might as well talk to my groupmates.

pillarz

lc: fak. have you guys seen my glasses??

leader: You left it on the table.

lc: oh okay thx <3

pyul: you guys have a radio show in an hour. get ready.
sent at 10:02 am

They've been busy lately. We haven't really talked much since I left. It's mostly just late night video chats but that's been out of the picture this week.

hey guys :you
sent at 11:32 pm

It's pretty late. They're probably asleep.

2min: YO

pyul: why are you guys still up? hey @ w

2min: i was

2min: playing

Haha.. That guy's always been addicted.

today's a tiring day. :you

2min: isnt it supposed to be amazing?

2min: you live in the playboy mansion

Urgh. It's worse than living with the guys.

i feel drained. :you

talk to u guys soon :you

2min: noooooo @ w

wat :you

2min: game? 😈

Haha... Fine..

————————————————

Big changes in the next chapter.