11

Waking up to a cold sweat on my forehead. Nagyung was still on the couch with me, asleep. Her arm was wrapped around my waist. This once sophisticated looking person looked so adorable clenching unto my body.

Since my body faced the wall, I couldn't see the surrounding area behind me. I was afraid of moving either since I might wake up Nagyung.

After a couple of minutes, my bladder started to alert me. The longer I stayed there, the harder it was to keep it in.

I held Nagyung's arm up slowly, as a slide out of her embrace. My body landed unto the floor, not so gracefully.

Nagyung twitched a little but turned around to sleep again. Phew. I stood up and tidied my clothes before I left for the bathroom. Turning around, two girls were watching us from the kitchen table.

It was Yuna and Yiren. They held in their laughter as they see me baffled by their presence. "Good morning." They laughed silently as they ate their breakfast.

"Hello." I answered. Not the best way to reply to Good Morning. I rushed off to the bathroom, avoiding the embarrassment that awaits me.

Walking down the hall, I was stopped by a line to the bathroom. Well.. There was just one person by the door. It was Heejin, holding a towel and a tooth brush.

"Uhh.. Goodmorning..?" I said to her, causing her to turn to me. "Oh hello." Guess I'm not the only one.

"How was your night?" She asks, trying to spark up a conversation as I held in my bladder that was on the verge of bursting.

"Okay, I guess." I answered shortly due to my inability to think straight. My legs crossed and turned as I held in my bladder. Heejin sees this and realises I needed to pee badly.

"Ya! What's taking so long?" Heejin banged on the bathroom door.

"I'm taking a dump!" Wonyoung shouts from the other side of the door. Heejin laughs at Wonyoung's sudden confession. "Hurry up! Y/N needs to pee!" Heejin shouts.

That felt kinda embarrassing. It was like a mom helping me go to the bathroom.

Wonyoung didn't answer as she hears my name from Heejin's words. She probably thought it was only Heejin by the door. I then heard the bidet spraying inside the bathroom as presumably Wonyoung finished her business.

The door creaks open slightly, Wonyoung's eyes peak through the seems. Our eyes lock and she immediately tilted her head down, trying to avoid eye contact.

Wonyoung sulked as she steps out of the bathroom. "You should've told me Y/N was there." She says, her feet sliding as she walks out.

"I did!" Heejin defends herself.

"Whatever..."

As Wonyoung moves out of our vicinity, I looked back at the door. Heejin humbly tells me to go in. I was so thankful I bowed before going inside. "Thank you so much, noona!"

What a morning.