8

[BIG TIME SKIP]

The girls have really been accommodating ever since Jisung left last monday. I guess I really am the only guy for this project. One of the girls, Yuqi, left temporarily due to her comeback schedule. Their promotions are only quick so she still returns to the house after a week.

We have already laid out the house rules and roles for each individual member.

Yuqi before she left was really the leader of our group being the oldest. She is usually the one who makes the calls for the house, such as; training, cooking, and generally our schedules.

Nagyung was in charge of cleaning the living room, which is fairly small and compact for all of us. 

Wonyoung  really had no roles so far. She mostly makes us laugh so technically thats her job. She frequently makes us laugh during dinner, where all of us eat together. 

Yuna and Yiren are in charge of the laundry. They love to hangout together by the terrace while they hang the laundry. They oddly take a long time.

Heejin is surprisingly a good cook. I usually help her cook for dinner since she prepares a large portion for all of us. ...It's really.. attractive how delicious her food is..

Our days mostly consist of eating separately in the morning, training right after lunch time, and dinner. What happens in between depends on what mood we're in.

One night, the girls decided to go watch a movie while I stayed in my room.

Oh right- I sleep separately from the girls... Obviously. They all share two rooms while I stay alone in the other. Yuqi, Nagyung and Heejin share the first room, the latter in the other.

Back to that night..

I was on my phone, exhausted from working out in my room. I didn't really do anything intense, it was just really tiring since we trained earlier.

Suddenly, I heard the girls laugh loudly from outside my door.

It was surprisingly loud since my room is far from the living room.

I walked out to check on what was happening. [And also I didn't want to be left out.]

"WAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Wonyoung, the youngest, cusses loudly. She says her cuss words so crisply if that makes sense. I was surprised how she freely cusses in front of the girls which are her unnies.

I checked the room and saw that they were watching a film on the Television. It was a comedy stand up starring Jo Koy. He was mimicking Koreans in the current scene.

"I hate to admit it but we do sound like that." Nagyung points at the TV, at Jo Koy who was acting like he was high on weed.

While I stood right by the hall, Yuna sees me. "Oh,  Y/N. You're up." She says, causing the other girls to look at me.

I felt uncomfortable, as if they didn't want me to be there.

"I thought you were asleep. I checked on you a while ago." Heejin says as she looks up to me. She sat closest to the hallway.

I realized I was under my blanket the whole time so I did look like I was asleep.

"Whatever, come join us." Nagyung says as she gestures me to sit right next to her, patting the space on the couch beside her. Right on the other side of that space was Heejin, who admittedly, I was excited to sit next to.

I gladly nodded and walked towards her. Sat right down. The girls were really kind to me even if I was a guy and all. Nagyung places the excess blanket over me that she had covered herself in. 

I felt really weird under the sheets with her. I never really thought a day like this would come. But I couldn't help but be so aware that Heejin was literally touching elbows with me.

In one hand, it was a life time experience, in the other, it would probably be the end of my career.

Tss. Whatever, there aren't any cameras anyway.

"What the- are you guys dating or something?" Yuna jokingly teases.

"Ya! You better watch your mouth." Nagyung retaliated causing Yuna to get scared. Nagyung laughs seeing how effective that was, Yuna awkwardly smiles back feeling relieved.

"Besides, he's... cool right?" She adds.

Wait What? 

"Unnie, what do you mean?" Yiren asks from the other couch, as she sat there with Yuna.

"Well... You know... There aren't any cameras around anyway."

"NAGYUNG." Heejin, was seated right next to me, says with her jaw dropped.