Chapter 1

It was your first day at the BAU. You couldn't believe that you actually made it this far. Sure, you've wanted this forever but that still didn't take the shock away from it. Ever since your parents were murdered and the killer was never found, you wanted to catch other killers and give other families closure. Maybe not so much for other families now that you think about, maybe more for yourself.

Anyways you needed to meet with JJ so you could get a feel for the place and know where you would be working from while in Virginia. You walk in the room feeling as nervous as ever. It's so busy, you thought to yourself. Then again would a place meant to catch killers ever truly be quiet, or calm for that matter? As you walk towards the closest desk to ask where JJ even is you catch the eye of the hottest guy you have ever seen. His beautiful brown eyes were something that you knew you would hold on to. Damn, you thought to yourself, he's hot. You weren't paying attention to where you were going and ran straight into a desk. Of course, wow y/n you just had to be your clumsy self as soon as you see the hottest guy ever, so smart.

Someone asked if you were okay but you were so focused on what has just happened you barely heard them over your own thoughts. Once you finally came back to reality you saw a man over you with a very serious expression. To be honest you were kinda intimidated at first but you finally responded to the man with, "Oh yes, I'm fine thank you". He helped you up and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Aaron Hotchner, but most of the people around here call me Hotch. I'm the unit chief of the BAU, and you are?". "y/f/n y/l/n" You respond a little too quickly. You were so embarrassed. Not only had you fallen in front of the hottest guy ever, but you also fell in front of the entire BAU. Way to make a first impression.

You told Hotch that you needed to see JJ and that you didn't know where her office was. He was kind enough to show you the way there. On the way to JJ's office, you meet some of the people that you would be working with. Names you knew that would take you forever to remember but faces that would last a lifetime.

You finally got to JJ's office and she was waiting by the door for you. She looked at Hotch with an intense yet playful glare, "You didn't give her too much of a bad time did you?", she said. "No, of course not" Hotch replied with a sarcastic tone even though the statement was true. He actually made your first day not so nerve-racking. JJ giggled and welcomed you to her office. She went over basic protocol for the workplace and other information that you would need to know while you worked here.

Later on, when everyone was leaving, you ran into hot stuff. This was the name that decided you'd call the guy from earlier since you didn't know his name. You decided that you'd jump out of your comfort zone for a moment and introduce yourself. "Hi", you said, "I'm y/n". You knew you were red, but you didn't care. You actually talked to a cute guy for once, you were proud of yourself. He laughed, "You're the girl that fell earlier aren't you?". You frowned a little, and this is how he's going to remember you y/n, as the girl that fell. "Yep that's me", you said. He smirked, even his freaking smirk was cute. "Are you okay?", wait a second did he actually care? "Yea, I'm fine", you replied, you kinda wanted this conversation to end. "Anyways I'm Spencer, Dr. Spencer Reid.". Did the man have a doctorate? "How old are you?" you asked. "26, and yes I have a doctorate. There's 3 of them." Holy shit, he's hot and smart. Can this get any better? "Anyways, Have a great rest of your night". "Yea you too", you said.

You didn't want to have another relationship, especially with what happened with the last one. But you could kiss that goodbye. You could now say that you had an official crush on Spencer Reid. Then again who couldn't?

Author's Note:

I have watched like zero Criminal Minds but I wanted to make this for my cousin and I'm out for Corona so I figured why not start writing it now. Anyways have a great day:)