Chapter 5

It's been a week since you got back from Akron. Spencer texted you every morning. You started to text back. Your conversations never got too deep but it was nice to talk to him everyday, at work and at home. As you walked through the doors of the BAU you saw him standing at his desk. God I wish I could fuck him..."y/n!". JJ's voice startled you a bit but she usually gave a good scare in the mornings. Since you started working at the BAU she wanted to be friends, you accepted. I mean considering the fact that you knew no one else here you decided to give her a shot.

"Hey JJ, how's it going?" You replied. "Great, what about you?" she walked to your desk with you, she often did this. "It's going I guess" you said with a slight chuckle. "That's good, at least you're not feeling bad. It was good talking to you!" she said as she walked off. "You too". Spencer looked at you, you felt his eyes on you. "Need something?" you asked. "Nope, you just didn't text me this morning. Are you okay?" You thought to yourself, shit that's right. You woke up late this morning, you saw his text but you were too busy to respond. "Sorry" you said "I woke up late this morning and I was rushed, I guess I forgot to text you back." You genuinely felt bad. You always texted him back, you always wanted to talk to him. "You're fine, you know it's not required, but you always do and so I started to worry a little bit when you didn't."

Gahh, He's so cute when he cares. "I swear I'm fine" You chuckled. "Anyways, Good Morning Spence." you said sarcastically. He smiled, His smile was adorable. You knew you were falling and you were falling hard, but it kinda sucked bacause you were sure that he didn't like you back. "Good Morning y/n." The way he said your name was angelic. You would never get over it. You wanted him, but he didn't want you. You smiled back, you wanted to ask him his feelings but not at work.

It was the end of the day, you thought about whether he liked you back all day. You never came to a decision. Sure you were a profiler but reading Spence was hard. Spencer walked you to your car. He'd done this for the past week, He said that he didn't want you to get hurt. "Do you have feelings for me?" Shit. You let it slip. "What?" He asked. "Nothing" you said quickly. He stopped mid-stride. You stopped once you realized what he did. You immediately turned red. He turned you around smashing his lips onto yours. Your eyes shut as soon as your lips touched his. Your stomach was doing summersaults. He pulled away, leaving you wanting more. He looked at you, blushing. "Yes, I have since I laid eyes on you." "When I fell?" you laughed. "Yes, I thought it was cute and when you fell asleep on my shoulder it felt like I was finally complete." You blushed a deeper shade of red that you didn't even know was possible. "Do you want to grab dinner?" He looked at you as if it was a stupid question. "Are you kidding me? Yes!" You were shocked at his answer. You kissed him one more time before turning around to go to the parking lot.

Author's Note:

Hey! So I HATE Corona. It is making school work so stressful. Quarantine is getting interesting and I haven't had time to write anything. So here's a thrown together chapter to put out some kind of content:)

Also, should I write a smut chapter later on? I'm thinking about it but I don't know if I really should. Can y'all let me know what y'all think? K thx, Love you all:)