☁️ Mammom - Shut Up Before I Marry You

Your hanging out with your wonderful boyfriend, Mammon. How you two got together in the first place is truly a mystery, with his tsundere ass (you love him despite or because of this)!

"Mammon, as fun as that sounds, this has to be your worst idea to date.", you tell him while attending to your studies.

"Says you! I got Levi to fix it up!"

"Just because you got Levi roped into another scheme doesn't mean it's a good idea." You roll your eyes, shut your textbook, and stroll up to him. "Let's go back to studying. We have a big test next week."

"I've got more important things to do than study! So many demons will pay so much for these if we pull this off!"

In these moments you wonder why you love him so damn much. "Mammon! Quit being so god damn stupid for two minutes! I want you to pass your classes!" Oddly, in these moments when he's so caught up in his grand ideas about fortune that make you melt for him, just how adorable he is in those fantasies of his. Now is not the time for this, though.

"Hey, hey, hey! You're my girlfriend; you can't be saying that kind of stuff about me!" As flustered as you are in this moment with his lack of responsibility, you can help but giggle at his response to your reaction. "What are you laughing at!"

"I love how stupid you are." Still giggling, you grab his face firmly and give him a kiss.

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean!?" You watch him as his face turns bright red and it makes you wonder why he still gets embarrassed when you kiss him. It's one of his many amazing qualities, how easily you can get under his skin in the best way possible. You find yourself falling more in love with him as we speak.

"It means one day I'm going to marry you because I just love you so much. Never change, Mammon." That stunned him silent, his whole face beat red. His expression makes you worry about what he's thinking. Was that to forward of you?

All of the sudden he pulls you into a deep loving kiss, tossing away all your worries. You can feel his burning face on yours. If you didn't know that he was ungodly embarrassed, you would've assumed he had a terrible fever.

"So... umm... when do you think we'll..." Mammon says sheepishly, unable to get out the words he so desperately wants to tell you.

"First we need to get our homework done."

"Fine..." With that, you give him a kiss on his cheek and get back to studying.