🍋 The Attic Sandwich Club - Shh!

You wake up early in the morning when you feel Beel playing with your hair.

"Good morning.", you giggle. He kisses your neck and caresses you skin softly.

"MC, I need you.", he tells you in a near whisper as he fondles one of your nipples over your night shirt.

"But Belphie litterly right there...", you quietly protest, as you jester towards his twin, who is laying on the other side of the bed, next to you.

"We'll keep quiet. It'll be alright. I don't know how much longer I can hold back." He pinches the nipple we was playing with and you do your best to stifle a moan.

"Beel... This is... so unlike you...", you tell him, trying to catch your breath. "Are you sure... you didn't switch... with Asmo, again?" He chuckles at the memory, either that or because he knows he can get you riled up with ease.

"No. It's that you make me hungry. You make it impossible to resist." He travels his hand from your chest to you clit, and since you wear nothing but a shirt to bed, he can access it easily. His other hand rests on your cheek and pushes your face towards his so he can catch all your moans with his mouth. You stop resisting all together, but keep glancing at Belphie, worried that you're going to accidentally wake him up.

Moments later, Beel repositions the hand rubbing your clit onto you inner thigh. He takes hold and sets it over his hip. You can feel how hard his cock is when he rub your entrance, teasing you until you whimper. Once he hears that sexy whine, he loses all restraint he had, giving in full heartedly into his desire for you.

You bite you lip and keep your eyes on Belphie, not wanting him to catch up in the act. Listening to Beel's growls, you realize that he's no longer aware of his twin lying next to you. You try your best to shush the man fucking you senseless, but you notice that you're too late.

"Really?", Belphie asks with a monotonous voice, but his face gives away his embarrassment.

"I'm. So. Sorry. We. Didn't. Want. To. Wake. You."

"Maybe next time, you could, I don't know, not fuck in the bed I'm sleeping in. Oh well." Belphie pulls your face away from Beel to kiss you. "Beel and I already share you. I guess it makes no difference if we have you at the same time." There were no words that come to mind when he said that. Shocked is of an understatement of how you felt when he told you that. On top of that, you were downright dumbfounded when Beel told you that he's okay with it, too. Your mind malfunctioned from disbelief as Beel repositioned both of you to doggy style on top Belphie, while his twin undid his pants, letting his semi-hard cock out for you to do whatever with.

When you came to, Belphie teased you for blanking out on them. He shut up real quick though when your mouth envelops him. While bobbing your head up and down Belphie's shaft, you feel Beel pull out and then a stickiness pool onto your ass and drip down the back of your leg. Beel grabs his shirt for a quick clean up of the mess he left on you, then kisses the ass cheek he didn't cum on before letting his twin have you all to himself.

The second Beel enters the bathroom, Belphie pulls you up from where you were and starts kissing you, again. You take his now fully-hard cock in your hand, readying it to enter. Before he let's you though, he grabs a condom from the night stand and rolls it on. Beel has a stash in his nightstand, too, but tends to forget when wrapped up in thoughts of you.

When Belphie give you the go ahead, you slide him in and ride him cowgirl style. He pulls you body down to him so he cam kiss you to his heart's content and inhale your sweet aroma. Once your down to his level, he brings his hands to your hips to assist you in fucking him. Every so often, he smacks your ass so hard that it makes you squeak, which he especially enjoys while making out.

"MC, I'm about to cum. You feel so fucking good."

"Cum for me." He wraps his arms around your waist and squeezes you tight while releasing into the condom. He gets up to discard it before plopping back on the bed.

"Were you able to cum for one of us, MC?", he asks you, already starting to drift off.

"Between the both of you, I lost count of how many time I came."

"Good.", he says while nuzzling himself into your chest.

By the time Beel comes back into the room, both of you are already fast asleep in each other's arms.