CHAPTER 1: A DAY AT MINING

===20 Years Later===

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I woke up with a fresh start. I looked outside the window, sniffing the warm air around me. I stretched my arms, and yawned.

"Good morning, Stevie...", I muttered to myself. I dropped my hands down, remembering that I should feed the animals.

I jumped out of bed, and went to my farm. I looked at it.

Wheat, beetroot, potatoes, pumpkins... You name it all.

I gathered some carrots, and wheat. I went to the pegs of my animals. The pigs started to squeal, the sheep were staring at me, so were the cows. I laughed.

"Hungry aren't you?", I chuckled, as I gave the animals their food.
The pigs squealed in excitement.
"Well, eat all you can...", I said, as I left the animals.

I went to my farm to get some potatoes.

"Bet potatoes can be good with carrots...", I whispered to myself. I also got some beetroot with me.
"Beetroot soup... My favorite...", I muttered, licking my lips as I pulled out some beetroot.

Then, I proceeded to the kitchen.

I made beetroot soup, and some mashed potatoes. I got my carrots in the chest, and boiled it.

After a minute, I was done.

"Mmm... Mashed potatoes with boiled carrots and beetroot soup.", I whispered as I got some soup.

After a few moments, I was done eating. I checked my supplies. I sighed.

"Man... I needed iron and coal...", I muttered to myself. I got my iron pickaxe, and wore my iron armor, if anything happens. I also packed my iron sword, enchanted by Notch's special powers. I swung it slightly before sheathing it.

"Ready to mine...", I whispered, as I grabbed my pick, and went for the cave.

===In the Cave===

As I entered the cave, I noticed that there were almost no mobs. I was quite shocked; everytime I go in caves, there were always mobs that chase me, be it Zombies, or annoying Skeletons, or badass Creepers.

I looked around for ores. Luckily, I saw a vein of iron. I mined it quickly. Then, I went deeper in the cave, holding the torch in my right hand, and the pick on the left (I was left-handed).

As I went deeper, I saw lots of coal...

"Whoa!!! Coal Heaven!!!", I whispered loudly, mining the ores. There are so many coal, that my arm became sore after almost an hour of mining.

After an hour and a half, I mined the last ore. I sighed, and moved on, happy that I had three whole stacks of coal in my inventory.

Then, I saw lots of iron.

"Man... I wished that I had an iron hand! Mining makes me sore!", I grumbled.
"Anyway... Take it, or leave it.", I muttered, sighing. And I mined the ores straight away.

After minutes of mining, I had a whole stack of iron.

"Man... That's a lot! A vein full of iron? Insane, Steve, insane...", I chuckled, as I saw how many ores I have mined

Then, I walked along.

After an hour, I saw something that made my heart jump:

Diamonds.

I gasped, and ran excitedly towards it.

"Holy haybales! Now I had diamonds!", I squealed, as I got my Fortune III pick.

I mined them, and I jumped in excitement, as I saw 57 diamonds in my inventory. I kissed my pick.

"I love you, my sweet, little pick!", I murmured happily at my pickaxe.

I decided to go out of the cave.

After a few moments of walking, I heared footsteps nearby. I stopped, and looked around.

Then, I saw a man. He wore a black shirt, and black pair of pants. He also had a pair of black shoes. He had a pair of maroon horns growing out from the side of his head. He also had a pair of red-and-black wings, indicating that he was a Demon.

I gritted my teeth. I unsheathed my sword, ready for a fight. I knew it.

Herobrine's cronies.

That's why there are no mobs. As in... Mob-free.

Then, the Demon turned around, looking at me. He had sparkling red eyes, and his fangs were exposed, his mouth wide in a grin. He was holding a four-finger and a small dagger. The dagger has blood on it, so was the four-finger. I hid behind the stone walls.

"Hahahaha! Now, I had you all by myself, my son...", the man chuckled loudly, turning behind him.

Then I saw another one:

A man, wearing a light blue shirt and a pair of violet pants. He had a pair of gray, combat boots. His clothes were all bloody and ripped. I couldn't see the man's face, but I swear that I saw some beard. I looked at the man closely.

He was so familiar. It was like, I already saw him before. I saw the man move slightly, opening his eyes. I gasped, later, gritting my teeth, and gripping my sword tighter.

Those soulless, cold, white eyes. The Demon King himself:

Herobrine.

But, I was taken aback at his situation.

He was severely wounded. He was helpless. I swear I saw a teardrop on his cheeks. He was terrified.

I looked at the scene.

"Hahahaha! The King of the Demons was now lying helpless under my feet!", the Demon
taunted.
"E-e-enough...", the mangled Herobrine stuttered in pain.
"No, I won't my son. I shall be King! Not you!", the black Demon said, as he kissed the poor Demon King's neck. Herobrine just struggled helplessly under him.

I enjoyed the scene.

Herobrine was tortured.

I want to watch this scene forever.

Herobrine struggled, but the other one punched his side.

"Awghhh...", Herobrine groaned, as blood trickled down from his mouth, and his body went limp, unconscious.

Then, I accidentaly dropped an ore.

I quickly picked it up, and ran to hide. The Demon looked up.

"Who's there?", I heared him mutter. He walked past me.
"Anyways... I'll have to leave that damnation here... And I shall be king of the Nether! Hahahahaha!", he laughed evilly, as he stretched his wings, and fly away. I looked around, and got out from my hiding place.

I approached Herobrine's mangled, bloody, and almost lifeless body. I smirked evilly.

"Finally, Herobrine... I found you... Now... All I have to do... Is to make you suffer!", I whispered at his unconscious body, as I slid my hand across his hips. I smirked, as I felt his thighs.

"You shall suffer... Demon... No more!".