CHAPTER 18:HEROBRINE'S POEM OF LOVE AND FAILURE

~~~Notch's P.o.V.~~~

My tears fell, as I saw my younger, step-brother crying in heartbreak.

I knew he already changed. I knew that he was innocent. That he wasn't really evil.

I hugged my Demon brother, as he sobbed in my chest. I tried to calm him down, but he continued crying.

I decided to bring him to my house.

========

"Brother...", he sobbed, hugging me.
"Please forgive me. I had repented for all my wrongdoings. I had changed, Brother... Forgive me...", he sobbed sorrowfully. I looked at his pure, arctic-white eyes.

He really has changed.

From a griefer/muderer, he changed to a man who loves. A humble, loving, caring, and protective Demon that he used to be, before he became evil. I could see in his eyes the pain he was experiencing now. He won't be hurt like this if he didn't know how to love.

"I have forgiven you, Brother... I am always watching you... I gave you the plushie, so I can watch you... I have heared it all. I witnessed it all. You really had changed, ever since you met Steve.", I said. He looked at me.
"You... Saw everything?", he asked, a bit blushing. I chuckled.
"Yes... Even your lovey-dovey night.", I joked. He chuckled, along with me. He huddled to me again.
"I thought you really left me.", he said. I shook my head in answer.
"No Brother... I won't leave you...", I said, rubbing his back. Then, he pulled off.

"Can I sleep beside you?", he asked shyly. I chuckled.
"Of course, Brother.", I smiled, as I laid down to the bed beside him. He hugged me tightly.
"I love you, Brother...", he whispered, as he closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

I looked at his sleeping form. He was adorable, considering that he was wearing a purple maidservant's dress.

He was gay, ever since he was a child. And I support him. It's what he wants to be, so I will accept who he really was.

I caressed his forehead. His breathing was stressed and irregular.

He's been through a lot this day.

Steve just traitored him, aside from his great sacrifice for his beloved 'Master'.

I sighed, as I hugged my long-lost step-brother. And what I mean lost, was lost into the dark shadows of evil. And he needed light. Guidance. Love.

For he is, but a Demon, but it doesn't mean that he was bad.

Not all Demons are evil.

"I will not leave you again, Herobrine... I promise... I will be by your side... FOREVER...", I whispered, as I kissed his sweaty forehead.

========

I woke up, seeing my brother still asleep. He was huddled to my chest. I smiled at his adorable face.

I wondered why Steve didn't like him, aside from his love, sacrifice, and adorableness.

I had a feeling that something was going on... That something was controlling his mind. Not that I was throwing the probability that he was having revenge, but I just cannot believe that he could do something like that to someone who truly loved him.

Something was happening. And I must know what it was.

Then, I felt Herobrine stir. He laid on his back, removing the arm that was hugging me. He faced me, though, his mouth half-open, and was snoring lightly. I snickered at his sleeping position.

He was sooo adorable!!!

I wanna pinch his cheeks!!!

Then, I stood up. As I went to the bathroom to gargle, I heared a groan. I spat the water out, and walked to him. I gasped.