CHAPTER 21:STEVE'S POEM OF GRIEF, SADNESS AND FRUSTRATION

===1 Week Later===

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I opened my eyes. I blinked a few times to adjust to the light. I sat up, and stretched my arms, while yawning. I looked outside at the window.

Birds were chirping happily. Trees were dancing gracefully. Bees were flying in loops around the air, buzzing blissfully. Flowers sway with the wind. The green, pixelly grass flowed with the breeze. The golden sunshine was shining through my room, and to my eyes, reminding me of someone whose eyes glow.

Eyes that glow softly with love, happiness, and concern.

Eyes that were once seen as an omen of death, bad luck, and destruction.

Eyes of the one whom I hurt the most. Of the one who gave his body, heart, and soul for me.

Suddenly, the warm morning became cold and desolate. The bird's chirps, suddenly became screams of anger and disgust, as if telling me that I am a bad person. A person who failed the one who loved him truly. The bees' buzzing became ear-piercing whispers, telling me that I am up to no good. The trees and grasses started to point at me with shaking leaves, as if they were condemning me.

I sobbed, pulling my knees close to my chest, my arms wrapping around it. I buried my face to my arms, crying.

Suddenly, a bright light shone through my room. Not the sunlight.

A very bright, blinding light.

In a few moments, it slowly faded away.

I looked up, and looked around. Nothing. I stood up, and once I stepped to the floor, I felt something fluffy huddle to my feet. I looked down, and saw an adorable plushie.

It was a male doll. He was wearing a violet maidservant's dress, paired with a violet headdress. The plushie had short, black hair. He was wearing gray shoes. I looked at his face closely.

He had short, dark-brown beard. His mouth was a stitch wide in a grin. What caught my attetion was his pure white eyes.

Glowing white eyes.

I picked the little plushie up, and cuddled it.

"My Little Demon, Herobrine...", I cried, hugging the small plushie.

I went to the kitchen, the plushie in my inventory.

I cooked some steak and prepared some apple juice. I sat down and ate...

"Did you eat?", I asked him.
"No Master.", he answered, looking at the floor.I tapped his shoulder.
"Why don't you eat? Come, eat with me.", I said, as I pushed a chair to him . He smiled, and shook his head.
"It's not a request, Little Demon. It was an order.", I hissed sternly, giving him chills down his spine (I think). He whimpered a bit, and nodded, scared.
"Y-yes, Master...", he stuttered in fear and sat on the chair beside me.

Tears started to fall to my cheeks, as I remembered the first time me and my Little Demon ate together.

After eating, I went out to feed the animals. The animals looked at me, as if saying something.

"He's long gone... So I will feed you...", I sadly mumbled at the gloomy animals. Then, they ate their food sadly. I sighed, and went inside.

Maybe... I will go mining...

And at this thought, I took my diamond pickaxe, and went to the caves...

As I went inside, I remembered the time my Little Demon gave me his pick.

"Master? Do you have a problem?", he asked. I sighed.
"My pick broke...", I said, quite embarassed. He looked at his own pick, then reached it out.
"What?", I asked, confused.
"Use this pick, Master... It's all yours now.", he said, as he put the pick on my hands.
"How about you? What will you use?", I asked him.
"I had a lot of spare picks, Master...", he said, as he pulled out another shiny, glacial-blue diamond pickaxe. I nodded.
"Sana [I wish] all...", I mumbled, as I looked at the pick.

I smiled, and went inside, going deeper.

I remembered the times he saved me from the hoard of Zombies, from the electric net, and from his father, Devilbrine.

In this same cave...

I mined for some ores. Iron, and coal. Then, I sat down to rest after about three hours of mining. As I rested...

We mined some diamonds and iron. After an hour of mining, we rested. I sat on a corner, against the wall, the Little Demon beside me.

"Little Demon... I know well that... You kinda... You know... Like me.", I started. He looked at me with a wide smile. He nodded.
"Well... I also liked you, my Little Demon. And I am willing to do anything in my power for you.", I sweetly said, as I kissed his lips, his beard brushing against my face. He kissed back, as I caressed his hair. He pulled off. I smiled, as lust overcame me.

"I love you, Master.", he sweetly said, caressing my cheeks.
"I love you too, Little Demon.", I said, as I pulled him up by the collar of his dress. I pinned him against the wall. He squeaked.

"Uuh... Master?", he asked, quite bewildered and scared.
"Shh. Quiet, my Little Demon.", I said, as I smelled his neck. He whimpered a bit.
"What're you doing?", he asked, quite scared. I chuckled.
"Mark you that you are mine, only mine.", I said possessively.
"You're so possessive, Master.", he remarked, chuckling.
"Because you are my property. And I don't want to lose my property. So I'm going to mark you.", I said, as I sucked his neck. He moaned, tilting his head for a better angle. I held his waist. I pulled off, leaving a hickey.

"Now you're mine.", I said, smirking.

I smiled at this thought. I stood up, and mined for more ores. I mined some coal and... Diamonds...

========

I went out of the cave, happy. Then another memory flashed back.

"Uuh..", is all that he can mouth. I chuckled.
"My Little Demon... Don't be nervous... It's okay...", I said. He gulped again. His white eyes showed nervousness.
"Uhm... I... Gotta cook our dinner now...", he nervously said, as he tried to walk away. But I grabbed the collar of his dress, and pinned him against the wall. He whimpered as his back slammed at the cold wooden wall.
"No, my Little Demon. Stay with your Master...", I said, as my hand travelled his back, finding for the zipper. I, then removed my hand off his back. I closed towards him, my chest against his. I caressed his cheek.

"I love you so much, Herobrine...", I mumbled, as I put my hands on his back again, and unzipped his dress. I kissed his neck, as he tilted his head for a better angle. I pulled down his dress, as I started to give him hickeys.
"Master...", he moaned.

I pushed him to my room, throwing him to my bed. I straddled over him.

"Are you ready, my sweet, Little Demon?", I asked lustfully.
"Yes, Master... I am all yours.", he answered, as I kissed him.

And the whole night came...

I blushed at the memory. I smelted the iron in my furnace, and put the diamond in the chest, and waited.

While I was waiting, I wrote a poem...

The Broken Vase

Once there was a boy
Who owned a small vase
Played it like a toy
Slipping from embrace.

The vase did shatter
To the old, stone floor
The boy just staggered
Falling to the floor.

The shards had wounded
The boy so careless
Was left so shaken
And made him listless.