CHAPTER 2:HEROBRINE IN STEVE'S HOUSE

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

Pain. Fear. Helplessness.

Thoughts kept spinning 'round my head. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't move. I was immobilized by unconsciousness.

Then, after some time, I opened my eyes.

I looked around, and saw myself on a wooden floor. My shirt was somehow changed, along with my pants. I moved a bit, but pain was stopping me.

"Argh!", I hissed, as pain shot at my side. I stopped moving, knowing that it will make matters worse.

I looked at the cobblestone ceiling. I sighed. I looked around.
I gritted my teeth at what I saw:

I was surrounded by iron bars. I was in a cell. Outside this cell, I was surrounded by cobblestone walls. It was cold, dark, and desolate. The place was lit by only one torch. But I don't care:

I could see in the dark, anyways. Being a Demon has its advantages.

I stood up, ignoring the pain. I groaned as I stood. Pain really was getting on me. But I didn't notice, and limped towards the bars, and I held it for support. I leaned on it, and tried to shake it off.

I couldn't shake it.

"Strange... I wasn't being drugged by a Potion of Weakness... Why can't I shake this off?", I muttered to myself. I tried summoning a fireball, and shot it at the bars.

But I was surprised:

The fireball hit the bars, and it flicked back to me, hitting me square at the chest.

"Awghh!", I grunted, as the fireball sent me flying against the cobblestone wall. Pain shot at my back. I tried to stand up once again.
"Fuck...", I muttered angrily.
Then, a few moments later, a man came in.

He wore a sky-blue shirt, a pair of violet pants, and a pair of gray boots. He had deep, ocean-blue eyes. He had a devilish smirk across his lips. I growled, standing my ground.
"Who are you, and how dare you put me in this place!?", I growled angrily, summoning a fireball in my hands.

He just stood his ground, his smirk getting wider and wider.

"It's me, Herobrine... The child you almost killed, twenty years ago.", he hissed venomously.

I was shocked.

He was the child Notch rescued from one of my raids!

I glared at him, gritting my teeth.

"You are the boy Notch adopted?"
"Glad you're not as slow as you look now.", he taunted.
I gritted my teeth in anger.
"How DARE YOU!??", I shouted furiously, as I shot the fireball to him.

But he just leaned backward, and avoided the fireball. The fireball hit the bars, and was reflected back. Then, the fireball was quickly shot back to me, at my face.

I was thrown off my feet, and was slammed against the wall. I howled in pain, lying on my stomach. I closed my eyes, gritting my teeth in pain. I tried moving, but it just made my back ache worse. I was literally paralyzed in pain. I looked at my front, and saw the gleaming pair of gray shoes. I looked up at the man. The man leaned forward, his face close to mines.

"You cannot do anything stupid in here, Little Demon.", he savagely said.

My anger flared up even more at what he said.

"What did you call ME?...", I growled, glaring at his deep-blue eyes. He chuckled.
"Are you deaf? I said Little Demon.", he teased me.
"I am not deaf!", I shouted at him.
"Tsss... Then why are you asking?", he sneered.

I growled at his narrow-minded behavior.

"Let me go...", I hissed.
"Or I will kill you."

He laughed.

"Try killing me, Herobrine! If you can...", he hissed, as he grabbed my neck, throwing me against the wall, my back against it. I kicked aimlessly, my hands trying to ungrip his tight hands off me. I coughed. He was choking me. He chuckled as he dropped me. I fell to the ground, gasping for air, rubbing my neck.

"You cannot fight me, Little Demon!", he hissed.
"Stop calling me that!!!", I screamed, very pissed off.
"Why should I? You are much shorter than I do, you know?", he teased me.

I gritted my teeth.

Tease me by my anything... But not my height!

Just because I was the shortest Demon; I'm just as short as a Creeper. Even a bit shorter. I really hate my height.😒

He chuckled.

"Why? Affected? It was true, you know?", he sneered.
"You don't care about my height!", I growled.

He chuckled loudly.

"Little Demon.", he teased me once more.
"Aaarrrgghhh!!!", I screamed in anger, as I stood up, pain suddenly shooting through my sides. I staggered in pain, holding my side.

"Stop fighting back, Little Demon! It was to no use!", he sneered savagely.

Then, he left the cell.

I sat down to the white bed.

Gods, it was so damn soft and comfy... I laid down the bed, sighing in relief, as the bed absorbed the pain from my body. I felt my eyelids become heavier, and heavier, until I couldn't keep them open, and I fell asleep.

===The Next Day===

I opened my eyes, the surrounding still cold and desolate. I slowly sat up, not wanting the pain to shoot again. I felt no pain.

"I'm healed, I suppose...", I whispered to myself. I looked at the door. It was closed. I rolled my eyes in irritation, as I stood up.

Then, he came in.

"What do you want, stupid Human?", I hissed. His expression hardened, and glared at me.

Suddenly, he pinned me against the wall, his hand on my neck, choking me again. I kicked and struggled, but to no use. I couldn't breathe.

"Le-let me... Go!", I choked, clawing at his hand, hoping the grip would at least, loosen. But it tightened even more. I gasped for air, and tapped his hand, telling him to let go.

Finally, he let go.

"Never say that to me ever again, Little Demon...", he hissed. I glared at him, standing up on my feet.
"Who are you to control what I can say to you, eh?", I hissed, narrowing my eyes.
"I am Steve, and I am going to be your Master!", he growled.

I glared at him.

Him? My Master? No! Over my dead body!

I chuckled.

"You? My master? I will never be under your power, Steve!", I sneered.
"Let's see...", he smirked coldly, as he left the room.

I looked, as he closed the door behind him. I sighed.

"Me? His slave? Heh! No, neveeeerrr!", I hissed at myself.

Then, he came back, wearing a four-finger at his left, and a dagger at his right. He was wearing a devilish smirk. He closed towards me, his grip tightening at his weapons.

"What are you going to do to me?", I hissed, stepping backwards.
"Nothing... Just a little bit of... Pain.", he sneered, as he punched my side with the four-finger.