CHAPTER 24: STEVE BEGS FOR FORGIVENESS

Another Recap:

"Herobrine...", he cried. I sat beside him, and healed his wounds. I stared at his blue eyes.

"I-I am so-"

======

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I was stopped by Herobrine smashing his lips against mine. I jerked a bit in shock. I closed my eyes, as I felt his beard massage my face, his sharp fangs relaxing me. I felt his hand caressing my hair. I kissed back, and wrapped my right arm around his waist, pulling him closer. I heared him moan seductively as I did so.

After what it seemed like forever, we pulled off.

"Aww..."

We looked beside us.

Devilbrine.

I growled. But my Little Demon held my shoulder. I looked at him.

"He will not hurt us... He was my real Dad.", he said. I looked at the Demon.

"So... He's your... Boyfriend?", he asked, pointing at me.
"Not yet, Dad...", my Little Demon answered.
"Sweet kiss you shared eh?...", he sneered playfully.
"Dad!", Herobrine groaned playfully, pushing his Dad.

And the two chuckled.

===2 Months Later===

I was sitting quietly on the top of a tree, sight-seeing.

The golden sunshine glowed warmly over the emerald-green landscape, as if smiling happily at me. Birds were flying merrily in circles, chirping peacefully. Their colors glowed brilliantly, like a spinning, natural kaleidoscope. The clouds sailed by, like white, cottony boats sailing over the vast ocean. I closed my eyes, sniffing the dewey air. I exhaled, opening my eyes with a smile.

Then, I heared flapping of wings overhead, the breeze blowing slightly over me. I looked above me:

Devilbrine.

He touched down beside me, his red eyes locked to mine. He sat down.

"Steve... It has been two months...", he started.
"Yeah...", I sighed, staring out at the peaceful horizon.
"I'm gonna ask you something...", he muttered. I gaped at him.
"Sure."
"How did you and my son know each other?"

I gave him a glare. I bowed down to my feet.

"I first met him when I was a child, round five or six years old... And that didn't go well... He was about to kill me, but thanks to Notch, I was alive. Since then, I always wanted to have revenge, and... Kill him.", I narrated. He nodded thoughtfully.
"Well... How did you two... Get along?", he asked. I gave him another stare, and looked at the horizon, after a moment of silence.

"I found him in a cave... Being raped by... You... I mean... Dreadlord in your body-"
"Dreadlord WHAT!?", he exclaimed, his red eyes widening.
"He raped him in the cave.", I said flatly.
"Man... I... I am sorry...", he whispered, bowing his head.
"It's okay, sir.", I said.

"I captured him and... Sorry to tell you sir, but I... Tortured him twice... And he surrendered.", I trailed off. He glared at me.
"I know you're mad, but... I was blinded by rage and desire for revenge... And since then, I... Kinda fell for him...", I added, looking at him. He nodded.

"But I didn't listen to my heart, and backstabbed him. Once, he sacrificed for me. That time when you... Almost killed me.", I added.
"I'm so terrible...", I heared him mutter. But I continued.

"He healed me, took care of me when you threw us off to the Arctic. He kept me warm, carried me in his arms for three weeks, no water, no food, no sleep and rest. Until his body gave up. He was totally paralyzed for a while, but he never complained... Because he loved me.", I added. He smiled.
"Oh, crazy love... Doing crazy things...", he chuckled. I also laughed with him. I stared at him, giving him a sad look.

"But, in spite of his sacrifice, I... I hurt him... I backstabbed him... One night... Me and him kinda... Y'know... Gave each other... He surrendered his body wholeheartedly to me, but the next day... I traitored him, and told him that everything was just for revenge.", I said. He sighed.
"Okay, be mad now because I broke his heart a lot.", I said. He chuckled.
"No, I wasn't mad. I was just wondering why he still loved you... Because... Hey... If you are just used by your lover, you'd be very angry to him or her, and just let him be, don't you?", he reasoned out.
"Yeah...", I mumbled, nodding slightly.

An idea struck me.

"How did you got possessed by that Dreadlord?", I asked him. He looked at me thoughtfully.

"Well... Dreadlord was my cousin... He hated me, because I am the only Demon that doesn't kill. When he knew that I was going to be a father, he cursed me. He said that once my wife gave birth, she will hate me. That she will drive me away. And on Herobrine's first birthday, I will be insane. I will be possessed by his essence. And it happened... On Jero's first birthday... I lost my senses. I mean, I still can see what I am doing, but I cannot control myself. And that was the time he told me that my son will be full of hatred and evil, and will be the most murderous Demon of all Demons in the history. That he will suffer greatly, and will be the King of the Demons. What I cannot imagine is that... He used my body to... Rape him, torture him, and sell him... I cried every day, every night, not withstanding the torture he was experiencing... It was... A nightmare... Until Herobrine told me those things, and I was able to escape from the Dreadlord's essence...", he narrated, bowing his head. I sighed.

"Now, everything's clear for us both...", I said, smiling. He looked at me, his mouth wide in a grin.
"I have to agree with you, Steve.", he said.

And I looked at the scenery. I looked back at Devilbrine. He was enjoying the view; he was swinging his legs happily, and he was smiling joyfully.

Then, I heared a shout:

"DAD! STEVE! TIME FOR LUNCH!!!".

I knew it...

Herobrine.

I climbed down, while Devilbrine stretched his wings, and flew down to Herobrine. He was in his maidservant's dress, holding a spatula.

We went inside, and ate.

========

I was on the balcony, with Devilbrine. I had an idea.

"Uhm... Sir... If it was okay for you...?", I started awkwardly. He glared at me, his red eyes glinting softly. He smiled.
"Please tell me, son.", he said. I sighed.

"I will propose to... To Herobrine...", I whispered, looking at the floor. I heared a chuckle.
"For?", he asked further.

"Marriage.", I mumbled shyly, scratching my head.

He tapped my shoulder.

"As I see in you Steve, I am sure my son had found his true love. I had nothing to do. Well, yes... I will support you two.", he said, smiling, his blood red eyes giving me assurance.
"Thanks... Dad...", I said. He laughed. And I did too...

"I'll help you, Steve... We'll plan it out.", he whispered, as I heared Herobrine open the door.

"Ehem... What're you two planning about?", he asked, his brow raised, his arms across his chest.

We sweatdropped.

"Uhh... Nothing son... Hehe...", Devilbrine said awkwardly.
"Talking about some... Stuff...", I added. He looked at us with a pair of suspicious, glowing, arctic-white eyes. I gulped.
"You two seemed to get too close to each other, you aren't talking to me the whole fucking day...", he mumbled, pouting. Me and Devilbrine chuckled, and hugged him.

"Sorry, Herobrine...", we both said altogether.
"Okay, okay...", he said, as we pulled off.

I'll be your future husband, my Little Demon.