Constellation - Wikipedia

Constellation (Korean:콘텔래슨,Japanese:オンステッァチオン) is a South Korean girl group formed by Bighit Entertainment. The group, managed by Bighit Entertainment, is composed of twelve members:Damian,Eunhwa,Yeshua,Ae,Sejeong,Jaena,Miyeon,Sunmi,Chaewon,Gyuri,Saera and Moon.They debuted on October 20,2015 with the mini album,Connection.

Background Information

Origin:Seoul,South Korea

Genres:K-pop

Years active:2015-present

Labels:Bighit

Associated acts:Bighit

Website: constellation.bighit.com
constellation-jp.net

Members: Ae
Chaewon
Damian
Eunhwa
Gyuri
Jaena
Miyeon
Moon
Saera
Sejeong
Sunmi
Yeshua

CONSTELLATION rose to fame in 2015 with their single "Psycho". The song charted at number 1 on the Gaon Digital Chart and became the best-performing single of the year. It also won "Song of the Year" at two major music awards shows-Melon Music Awards and Mnet Asian Music Awards. Their subsequent single "Stars", from their third EP Starry Skies: Story 1, claimed the top spot for four consecutive weeks. The EP was the highest selling K-pop girl group album of 2015, which sold 350,852 copies by year-end.Within 19 months after debut, CONSTELLATION has sold over 1.2 million units of their four EPs and special album.

The group officially debuted in Japan on June 28, 2017, under Warner Music Japan with the release of their first compilation album titled Be My Star. The album debuted at number 2 on the Oricon Albums Chart, which sold 136,157 copies within seven days, the highest first-week album sales of a K-pop artist in Japan in two years.It was followed by the release of CONSTELLATION's first original Japanese maxi single titled "Timepiece" in October. With over 250,000 unit sales, CONSTELLATION became the first Korean girl group that earned Platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ) for both album and CD single in the same year.CONSTELLATION ranked third in the Top Artist category of Billboard Japan's 2017 Year-End Rankings.