S I X T E E N

'It've almost been a month..I miss her so much..'

Yanan thought,his face in his hands.

He regretted everything he've done.

He wanted to fix his relationship with Damian but how could he ever face her?

He was the one to utter the word,'Goodbye'.

He was the one that made her cry that night to the point,she went into another man's arms.

However,he also loathed that man.

That man who took his Mien away from him.

That man who stole his Mien from him.

It hurts him when he sees them together.

He wanted to tell Mien that his 'relationship' with Sulli was all just an act.

He wanted to face Damian and whisper,"I'm sorry for hurting you."

But,he's just a coward.

A coward who's obsessively in love with Mien.

And soon,this obsession will drive him mad too.

Just like the other man who fell in love with Mien.

Somewhere else....

Taemin groaned as he lied in his bed.

He missed Mien so much.

Both of them were so busy with their own schedules to the point,they can't meet up during the weekends.

They can only chat and videocall,however they both missed each other a lot.

He laid quietly,thinking deeply about various things,slowly going into his own world.

He thought,

'Mien has always been popular among men..How many really has confessed to her and been rejected?..Soon,I'll confess to her and make her mine.If she rejects me..'

A scary smile appeared on his lips.

'I will kidnap her and tie her up in my basement until she learns to love me.'

He softly caressed the Mien doll he bought from Mien's fansite secretly and whispered,

"You won't ever run to another man's arms,right?"

He whispered,darkly,

"You're mine,your face,your body,your lips,your eyes and you,it's all mine."

He took a pen from the bedside.

He took off half of the pen's part to reveal a sharp knife hidden inside it.

He played with knife as he spoke,

"If another man tries to take you away from me,there'll be a blood bath.I don't care how many man I have to kill to get you,my angel,Mien"

He then aimed the knife at a dart board which has Yanan's picture on it.

He threw the knife,perfectly hitting the target which is on Yanan's forehead.

"If that bastard dares to interfere with my plan,I'll get rid of him too." He cackled insanely.

Taemin got up from his bed and practiced dancing to Slave.

He wanted to invite Mien to dance Slave with him for her content on YouTube.

Surely,she wouldn't dare to disagree as the responses were very good.

Taemin bit his bottom lips as he thought of Mien.

He could feel himself getting aroused slowly with the dirty thoughts invading his mind.

"Oh Mien,just thinking of you make me feel hot" He whispered with a smirk.

And so,he went to the bathroom.

He's going to be there for a while.