S I X

Damian tied her hair into a ponytail.She practiced in the practice room alone.Her members already left for lunch.

She looked at her reflection and kept dancing.

"I have to perfect this!" Damian shouted.She kept dancing.

Damian is a perfectionist.Even if it's just a small mistake,she'd try her hardest to fix it until everything's perfect.

"Hey..It's okay to take some rest too,Damian"A voice softly spoke to her.

Damian turnt her head.She saw Saera holding out a plastic bag to her.

Damian smiled and spoke softly,

"I just have to perfect this,Saera unnie.I'll take some rest when it's over."

A loud sigh can be heard.

"Hey,you even skipped breakfast today.Dancing on an empty stomach isn't good,Damian." Miyeon scolded her.

"I'm sorry,unnie..."Damian apologised to her.

The other members entered the practice room.Ae ran up to her and told her,

"We'll be practicing the dance now,okay?You can take some rest by the side.Join us when you're done."

Damian sat by the side and ate her sandwich slowly.She was deep in thoughts.

'Who is that sasaeng,I wonder?' Damian thought.

'He can't just be a fan..They're an idol and they attended our party..So it's someone who we invited.' Damian thought.

'What if he's someone I don't expect?Yanan?But Yanan is too sweet for those things.' Damian smiled,thinking of Yanan.

Damian and Yanan have been friends for a long time,even before they debuted.It makes sense if one of them stores feelings for the others.

Damian doesn't know herself what exacy Yanan is to her.He means a lot to her but she doesn't know in what way.

She scrolled through her phone.She then noticed a headline from a news article.

Pentagon's Yanan and f (x)'s Sulli is rumoured to be dating.

She dropped her phone in shock.

The members stopped dancing and came to her side.

"What's wrong,Mien?" Ae asked,looking concerned.

Jaena picked her phone up and reads what's written on the screen.Gyulri peeked over her shoulders.Chaewon then reads the texts out loud,

"Pentagon's Yanan and f (x)'s Sulli is rumoured to be dating"

"Ah..Mien" Miyeon sat by her side and patted her back.

Damian just stared at the ground.She could feel tears building up.Then,slowly,she cried.

Was it because Damian loved Yanan?

It wasn't clear to her but for sure,Damian indeed loved Yanan.

Eunhwa hugged Damian while she cried.

After an hour,Damian stopped crying but she was emotionless.She looked like a doll that life had broken several times.

They decided to cut their practice short,knowing Damian isn't mentally stable to practice the choreography.

Their manager quickly sent them home after comforting Damian.

They had dinner at home but the atmosphere was quiet.No one talked.

Damian only poked at her meals and ate a small portion of it.Suddenly,she stood up and brought her plate to the sink.She threw out the food waste and washed the plate.

Her members looked at her,concerned.Everyone exchanged looks,as if communicating about Damian's condition.

Quietly,Damian walked upstairs and closed the bedroom door behind her.

She locked the door and sat on the floor beside the bed.

Damian turnt on her phone and saw articles saying SM Entertainment and CUBE Entertainment confirmed their relationship.She threw her phone on the bed and started crying again.

"I thought you had feelings for me!" Damian shouted and punched the wall.

"I loved you!" Damian cried out.

'Loved him?' Damian thought.

"Maybe,it's better this way..You'd never look at me.Sulli,she's beautiful and flawless..Compared to her" Damian spoke softly.