T W E N T Y 🖤 F I V E

In the middle of their chitchat,Taemin got a call from Sungwoon.

Taemin sighed and spoke,

"Mien,I'll go take the call.Wait for me here."

Mien nodded.

Taemin went near to the forest and picked up the call.

"Yes?" Taemin sighed as he answered.

"Look,sorry for disturbing your date but this is really important." Sungwoon spoke quickly.

"What?Calm down,Sungwoon." Taemin spoke back,not amused.

"Yanan went to CONSTELLATION's house." Sungwoon spoke seriously.

Taemin was shocked,but then,he started to laugh insanely.

His eyes darkened.

"So now,he tried to expose me?He tried to make CONSTELLATION's members believe him?What a fool." He snickered even more when he spoke.

"I stayed outside their house for a while and I saw them in Damian's room through her windows." I Sungwoon reported.

Taemin snickered,

"I have cctvs set up there.I'll give you guys the footage when my date's done.And don't worry,Sungwoon.This is just a pest,we just have to get rid of it." His smile was sadistic as he whispered into the call.

"Got it.I'll end the call now." Sungwoon spoke and hang up.

Taemin slipped his phone into his pocket,the sadistic smile is still carved on his lips.

"So,you tried to overpower me,huh?" He spoke,looking at a bird.

A snake was actually trailing behind the bird.

"You see,I'm the mastermind of this game." He snickered with a sadistic smile as he watched the snake lunged at the bird,thus killing it and eating it.

"Everyone who stands in the way,I'll kill them.I'll torture them until their minds break.I'll slit their throats.I'll gouge their eyes out." Taemin spoke insanely.

"Because Mien is mine and nobody else can take her from me." He smiled.

Taemin walked back to where Damian was waiting for him.

Damian noticed him as she looked up and smiled.She then spoke happily,

"Let's go ride the roller-coaster!"

Taemin nodded,a smile on his face.

'What makes them think that I'll let you go again?Nothing can ever separate us like before,the past won't repeat this time.' He thought to himself.

Damian tugged on his sleeve as they walked to the roller-coaster together.

They got in the roller-coaster together,sitting beside each other very closely.

Then,the ride started.

None of them screamed but the both of them laughed instead.

What a weird couple,others thought again.

After the roller-coaster ride was over,the sun was already setting.

Damian asked Taemin if he'd like to go ride the ferris wheel for the last time.

Taemin nodded,not wanting the day to end.

They entered the attraction and sat facing each other.

Damian looked out the window.

The sight was beautiful.

Taemin noticed Damian was in her own world so he took out her phone.

Snap!

He chuckled as he took a picture of Damian,

"You look really pretty in this photo." Taemin complimented her.

Damian snapped out of her own world and was confused until she realised Taemin had taken a picture of her.She quickly spoke,

"Yah!Can I see that?If it's a horrible picture,you have to delete it!"

Taemin laughed and showed her the picture.

Damian looks so beautiful.

"Will you share it to me?" Damian asked,looking up to Taemin.

Taemin acted as if he's thinking and then replied,

"Nope!I'll keep it to myself!" He spoke,a smile carved on his lips.