T H R E E

A week went by and Damian still keep receiving messages from the unknown number.

It was nothing weird.

The person will send her morning,afternoon and night wishes.Sometimes even telling her positive things.

Her heart fluttered a couple of times,of course.

Damian almost dozed off in the van as she was too tired but they still have to go record for their comeback.

Damian received a text message as her phone buzzed in her pockets.She took it out and reads the text,

사생팬:Aren't you tired,Princess?You still haven't gotten home and it's already 10 PM.

Damian replied,for the 1st time ever,

다미안:I'm slightly sleepy..It's okay,we still have a schedule to finish.

Somewhere else..

Taemin jumped up happily in his bed and shouted,

"DAMIAN REPLIED MY MESSAGE!!!WOOHOOO!"

Taemin typed his text,

사생팬:Don't forget to take some rest.You've worked hard,Princess.

Damian smiled slightly and replied,

다미안:Thank you..Whoever you are.

Damian then went to record for their comeback.

Taemin made a thinking motion,smiling,

"Should I buy something for her?And then just drop it off in her bedroom?"

Taemin then made the decision to do it.He dressed himself up in the following outfit and wore a black mask.

He went to the convenience store and picked a few items like a sandwich,a bottle of water,Damian's favourite candies,condom and painkillers

He went to the cashier and quickly paid,walking out of the convenience store.

He slipped the condom into his pockets,smirking,

'Better be ready for future plans' He thought.

He went to CONSTELLATION's house and sneaked in through Damian's window.

He left the plastic bag on Damian's bed and wrote a note,

"Eat this and gain energy,Princess.Take some rest!"

He then left their house,not wanting to be caught too soon.

Damian stretched her body after CONSTELLATION finished recording.

They went to their van and immediately got in.Everyone was exhausted after the long schedules.

They arrived at their house finally.

They bid each other goodnight and immediately went to their respective rooms.

Damian closed the door behind her.

Her smile immediately fell as she stared at the ground.

She noticed the plastic bag on her bed and immediately checked it out.She smiled as she saw the note and whispered,

"Thank you.."

Her phone buzzed.

Damian checked the message,

사생팬:You're welcome,Princess.

Damian took a bath and changed her outfit to her pajamas.She looked at herself in the mirror,

Taemin snapped a photo using his cctv camera

Taemin snapped a photo using his cctv camera.One more photo for his growing collection.

She ate the sandwich and drank the water.She kept the painkillers in her drawer since these days,she's experiencing migraines.

Suddenly,her phone started ringing.

"huh?" Damian tilted her head.

Damian looked at the caller ID and noticed it's Yanan.Damian immediately answered,feeling a smile form on her lips,

"Hi Yanan."

"Hi love." He answered.

"Yah!I told you not to call me love.It's like we're dating!" Damian exclaimed,pouting.

"Kekekeke,I'll keep calling you love no matter what!" Yanan exclaimed,smiling ear to ear.

"Then,brave yourself up and ask me out kekekeke" Damian joked.

"Then..Will you be my girlfriend and make me the happiest man alive?" Yanan joked.

"Yahhhhhh,you'll make me fall for you!"Damian teased.

"Well,I hope you do" Yanan teased her back.

They talked about their days and converse happily with each other.

Taemin watched through the cctv camera.

He felt fury slithering up his veins.

Yanan,that man.

How dare someone like him even have the courage to joke with his angel like that?

He clenched his fists.

"I'll make you pay,Yanan!Damian is MINE and only MINE!"

It was already decided and no one can stop it.

Yanan is Taemin's target now.