Chapter 3: Drunken mishaps

Warning- Mentions of abuse and rape or maybe it's just people doing stupid things. Guess you'll have to read and find out.

Germany passed the book to someone else because his voice was tired. That someone was Japan.

"This seems to berong to France," Japan says

Dear diary,

Okay, so maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring England to the bar with us and an even worse one to keep giving him drinks. But, I never imagined what would've happened.

England starting singing that one song about swinging on chandeliers? Anyway, he started doing some crazy things. I think he burnt the calendar but the worst part is. He started to run on the roof and we had to catch him.

But then he jumped off the roof and fell through the roof of a different building. Honestly, it was kinda majestic until he hurt himself. The next morning, England was somehow even grumpier.

Love,

Francis Bonnefoy, France

Everyone was laughing except for England who was covering his face embarrassed. America was laughing as well but not as much as the others. He surely hoped this would just be funny drunken stories and it wouldn't reveal a secret he has kept since his time as a colony.

"This is America-sans" Japan says and America gulps slightly.

Dear diary,

England invited me out to get drinks with him. He was already drunk after a glass. I however, am underaged so I just had coke instead.

Anyways, he started muttering about weather he was Catholic or Protestant. I thought it was funny so I giggled at him. I am all of the above so I don't really have those problems.

But then, he yelled at me again and it brought back some rather unsettling memories. I rather not talk about it. Needless to say I cut myself that night.

Sincerly,

Alfred F. Jones, United States of America.

The nations all paused and looked at Anerica who fidgeted with the sleeves of his jacket nervously. He refused to look up at the countries. He felt his brother grab his shoulder.

"Alfred...How long?" Canada asked lowly

"...Since I was a colony..." America says meekly. Canada barely heard him. Canada hugs his brother. "Why?"

"You will know soon..." America just whispers. The countries take it as a sign to continue.

"Ern, this is Canada's" Japan says

Dear diary,

So, I got woken up at midnight by my boyfriend...He was completely drunk and was muttering something in German...I wish Alfred was here. He speaks and understands German...

Anyway, he was piss drunk and at my house in the middle of the night. I did not appreciate it. So, I made him sleep on the couch and I went back to sleep.

The next moring he was confused how he got to Canada from Germany and only knew how to speak German. I almost gutted him like a fish. Then, he conveniently remembers how to speak English. I didn't believe he could just suddenly remember how to speak English but whatever.

Sincerly,

Matthew Williams,Canada

Everyone laughed including Torrie. Oh right, the two states were there... oops... They get really ignored this chapter.

Everyone smiled and Japan flips the page. He reads a bit before saying

"Okay, it seems to be another memory. However, there is a passage I'm to read. "
This memory has been chosen for your viewing because there is no journal entry or statement that could show the true pain and suffering of the oldest American secret.

Everyone looked at Alfred and he couldn't bring himself to look back. He was to scared and didn't wish to relive this. They were then sucked into a memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They appeared in an old looking colonial house. There was a door open down the hall and it reeked of alcohol.

"Hey, this is the old home during colonial days." Arthur said glancing around

"Alfred, get in here my boy!" Called a much drunker version of England.

"Coming!" A childish voice called and it wasn't long before a young America came running down the hall. He passed through the countries and went into the room.

The countries walked forward and peered into the room just in time to see England smack America across the face. Alfred didn't follow them and just looked painfully at the wall.

"You're so bloody useless! You can't do anything right!! You can't write properly and you bastardized the queen's language!!!" England yells before slapping America again. The boy just takes it.

The countries watch the drunken brit in horror as he beats on little America who is resigned to just taking it.

The time skips and they find a similar situation but America is a bit older. However, he is taking it just as he did before and his blue eyes were just a little dull.

"You have to be useful for something. " The heavily drunk brit says before looking at the American.

Alfred slides down the wall and curled in on himself. He tried to block out the memory.

"Oh, I know. Even you should work well as a cock sleeve ." England said and many things happened. Arthur turned a curious shade of green. Everyone moved away from Ivan as he looked like murdering someone. Alfred continued to curl into himself now with the addition of his brother who looks like he's either gonna be sick or murder.Maybe both. America paled and backed away from the drunken Englishman.

The memory ended when they heard a loud rip of clothes being torn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was either staring at England or America. One looked like a fish out of water and the other a pale ball.

"America I-" England started but America just ran out of the room. He was followed by his brother and suprisingly Russia.

Everyone was paler than they should be and England was green. England left the room. Francis went after him unsure if he was gonna question the man, be disgusted with the man, or pity him since he was beyond drunk when he did that.

America found himself in the bathroom, puking up stomach acid because he hadn't eaten since two days ago. He just kept forgetting because he was so caught up caring for the states and doing paperwork. He started crying as the memory brought back all the others he had been suppressing for years.

His brother entered the stall he was in and brought his twin into his arms. America cried into Canada, taking in the maple scent and Canada just pet his hair softly. Whispering in soft French. Because why not.

A/N- My mind is seriously fu- This was just meant to be abuse but then it became rape because my brain is f*cked up.

What is editing?

Au Revoir!