Chapter 7: There she sails...

Previously, the civil war ended and Alfred and Ivan are closer together. They also started using the ever famous nicknames.

Dear diary,

Me and Vanya had a meeting about giving me some land as a gift for winning the civil war. A gift I had to pay for but whatever. I guess I was so lost in his eyes I didn't think of the consequences of buying new land. Now, months later his child is in my belly. Cute little Alaska, he's gonna look like his father. Maybe, he'll have my eyes, if I'm lucky. I love this little one growing inside me just as much as I do his father, I sometimes wish Ivan was here. To feel the kicks when they come, to tell me I'm not just fat, to just love us, to love me. But, I'm scared. What if he doesn't want a child? What if I ruin my chances by telling him? He would find out anyway but still, I was scared. But, for now, I should worry about the little one, and get myself a bowl of jalapenos, pickles, peanut butter, hot sauce, and ice cream.

"Is that safe for the baby?" France asks genuinely worried

"Please, he ate ghost peppers and Alaska turned out fine," Matthew says and Alfred just shrugs.

 "Awwwww ma is always such a worry bot! Relax a little ma, he loves ya " Torrie says lovingly

"Ma has always been a worry wort, I don't think he'll change anytime soon." Cassidy pitched in, getting an almost glare from Torrie. Cassidy just shrugs.

Dear diary,

Alfred has been absent recently, I never see him anymore and that makes me sad. I just want my Fredka back...Tensions are rising in Europe, everyone can feel it. It's only a matter of time before war breaks out...

Dear diary,

They want me to join their war, I want no part of it. I have to be home with my children, little Alaska is still a baby. He needs his momma. He looks like his father, he is always so cold all the time too. What if I leave and he starts to grow all cold and starts to cry?  I guess the states are right, I worry too much. But, if I don't worry what kind of mother would I be?

"Well, at least he admits it," Cassidy mutters and Torrie nods before eating more potato chips.

Dear diary,

Fredka has to join our war despite his reluctance. I feel bad, but we need him. He was kinda pissed when he finally made it to Europe but we couldn't have done it without him. Now the war is over, a plan was made and America hated it. Saying we couldn't place all the blame on Germany and I have to agree, not that I get much choice. America didn't join the league of nations even though it was his idea. Well, it came from his country so it really wasn't his idea...Oh nevermind. Anyway, the others are meeting for the league of nations meetings and I have a bad feeling about the future.

Dear diary,

We have a new addition to the family! Little Hawaii, she is so cute. She is just a little baby, she also likes pineapple even though she's a baby. I'm lucky I found some pineapple baby food for when she can eat the stuff.  I love her, Alaska is now a few years old and he looked really confused with Hawaii. He then blinked a few times and smiled. Yeah, they are gonna stick like glue. Yeah, life was going great...Until it wasn't... the great depression hit hard and I made sure all my children ate, even if I had to starve myself. The others are blaming me, I don't even know what happened on wall street that day.

Everyone was quiet as they remembered the hard times. They all flinched a bit at some of the things they called Alfred during that time.

Dear diary,

Another world war, I was on Germany's side but that bastard turned on me! Now, I will show him the might of the motherland, I have joined the Allies. I learned England is trying to get America to join again. If he does join, I hope he's on our side.

Dear diary,

Japan...you fool. You have brought what's coming upon yourself. You can hurt me and push me around, but you touch my children...

Poor Hawaii, she was only 1 physically. I could only hold her small body in my arms as she was torn apart by the bombs. The screams, the screams were terrible. I didn't care if I was bleeding too, my baby was in pain.

Japan looked ashamed and he looked down sadly. Alfred gently placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled softly. Telling him he was forgiven. Japan blinked a few times before smiling the smallest amount.

Dear diary,

Fredka burst into our meeting, the Axis and Allies were trying to talk. Japan had a sick smirk on his face the entire time. Amerika slammed the doors against the wall making two huge dents in the walls. He didn't respond to anyone, not even England. He walked right up to Japan and threw him against the wall. He then lifts Japan by the throat. He then said with venom "You thought you could keep me out of the war. You are mistaken, you will pay for what you have done. From this day on, America is in a state of war with Japan. I hope you are proud of yourself!"

America then set Japan down and looked away, clearly still hurt. I, of course, was worried but I couldn't "look weak to the other countries" so I couldn't mother hen him. Everyone was terrified. Just what had Japan done to piss off America this bad.

Everyone shuddered at the memory, Japan especially. Alfred frowned at himself, he hated making the others scared of him.

Dear diary,

I..I actually did that... I bombed Japan but it was with atom bombs.....I  got revenge for my daughter but at what cost... I will help others recover. Germany is gonna need help, Japan needs to recover what I have destroyed and Italy is...Italy.

Dear diary,

My government is telling me to hate my love, but I can't hate him. They keep telling me he's a capitalist pig and he can't be trusted. But, I trust him with my heart already. Why change that now?

Dear diary,

Hate him? How could I ever hate him? H-he's the love of my life. H-how could I hate the love of my life? My own government says he's the enemy, he is the one we should hate. It's tearing my heart apart. I just want him to tell me it will be okay, to mother hen me one more time. Anything.

Dear diary,

It's finally over, the cold war is over. I don't have to fake hatred of my sunflower anymore. I just wish I had the confidence to say. I love you.

Dear diary,

Why is it so hard for me to say it, why can't I just say I love you?

Alfred looked at Ivan and Ivan looked back. They repeated softly to each other, "I love you".

Alfred launched himself at Ivan and he was caught by the Russian. Alfred then kissed him, letting out some tension.

Cassidy was sipping a grande frappuccino that came from nowhere. She was happy, she high fived Torrie and Matthew victoriously.

France and Japan were having some sort of fangasm or something. Japan was taking like a million pictures.

England well, he's England he was probably drinking tea or something.

The others look happy for the new couple. However, the book was still not even halfway done yet. Now that most of America's secrets were put out in the open, who was next on the chopping block?

A/N- Toda! I hate this chapter so much...Actually, I hate most of my works...Nevermind.

What is editing?

Au revoir!