Kuro x Mahiru

Mahiru's P.O.V

'I'm so relieved its springbreak I was getting kind of tired, and also taking care of Kuro is also kind of hard because of his messes' I thought while running home. "Hey Mahiru what's for dinner?" Kuro asked "Bento, why?" I said "Because I just wanted to know" Kuro said. When I got home Kuro jumped off of me and went into his human form before he reached the floor. "Hey Kuro I got a question" I said "What is it?" Kuro asked "Why did you save me even though you could of just walked off ?" I asked.

"I can't explain explaining is to hard" Kuro said "Fine whatever don't tell me!" I said with a sad, angry and hurt face. "Mahiru don't be like that I just can't tell you yet" Kuro said in a low voice. I shook my head and went to go make Bento. While I was cooking I felt hands around my waist "K-Kuro?" I asked with my face blushed and flusterd.

Kuros P.O.V
"Mahiru I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass and the reason why I saved you was because when I saw you jump on Belkia just to save your friend you encouraged me, and I didn't want you to get hurt" I said. "Thanks Kuro" Mahiru said giving me a warm smile and hugged me I hesitated, but then hugged back while taking in his scent. 'I love Mahiru I do,but will he love me back? Maybe I should make a move' I thought. I let go of Mahiru to let him finish dinner after a few minutes he was done.

"Hey time to eat Kuro" Mahiru said "Okay I'm coming" I said. Mahiru got my plate ready and gave it to me I smiled "Thank you Mahiru". Mahiru looked surprised,but smiled back saying " Your welcome!" I kept smiling thinking 'I love his smile, his face, and his personality'. I started to eat my Bento and after 5 minutes I was done.

"Wow, Kuro your already done?" Mahiru asked I nodded my head. "Your food is the best Mahiru" I said. "T-Thanks K-Kuro" Mahiru said while blushing "Your welcome" I said.

Mahiru's P.O.V.

'Well its already nighttime' I saw Kuro in the bathroom when he finished brushing his teeth. "Can I wash my hands" I asked Kuro looked at me."Sure" said Kuro so I got in front of him while he was behind me. As I was washing the soap of my hands I felt Kuro bump me on accident I think. "K-Kuro?" "Sorry Mahiru" Kuro said. "Its okay I said" as I turned around Kuro grabbed my chin and kissed me my eyes were wide open but closed as I feel deeper. I felt Kuro's tongue slip in my mouth "mmm" I moaned in the kiss as I heard Kuro grunt. I felt Kuro pick me up by my thighs and put me on the counter sink while grinding on me with his boner."Ahh" I moaned Kuro smirked and grinded harder making me moan more he picked me up and led me to his room he put me on his bed while putting me on my hands and knees.then grinded onto my butt  it felt so good that I moaned."Just wait until its inside" Kuro said Huskily I blushed.

Kuro's POV
'God Mahiru how goddamn cute can you be?!' "WA-Wait K-Kuro why all of a s-sudden?" Mahiru asked. "Its not all of a sudden for me I always wanted this from the start" I said straight forwardly,but with love and passion. "K-Kuro?" Mahiru said looking surprised and happy all at the same time. "Can I continue?" I asked "E-Eh!?! Y-Yeah" Mahiru said while blushing covering his eyes. I started to unbotton Mahiru's school uniform and kissed his lips to his jaw to his neck and to his chest.

"Mmmn K-Kuro" Mahiru moaned while covering his mouth which was so cute. I started to lick,bite and suck on his nipples until I thought I was done with the nipples making Mahiru moan "Ahh~". I then went to his pants and took them off along with his boxers. "Mahiru can you suck on my fingers?"  I asked Mahiru blushed but started sucking on my fingers. When ever he was done I told him to stop "Mahiru I'm going to have to stretch you first it may hurt or feel weird,but please bear with it" I said Mahiru nodded. I slowly entered one finger stretching him for one minute while looking at his face for any pain I then added another finger making Mahiru jolt I stopped my fingers. "Are you okay Mahiru"? I asked " Yeah it -j-Just feels weird" Mahiru said "Do you want me to continue only one finger after this" I said Mahiru nodded.

I stretched him for a couple of seconds before I put in the third making him moan,shiver and shudder. After that I pulled my fingers out and unbuckled my belt and taking all my other clothing off. Mahiru blushed really hard when he saw my dick spring out and when I took off my shirt showing my abs. I chuckled. "Do you wanna blow me?" I asked "S-Sure" Mahiru said and came face to face with my dick.

Mahiru's POV
I was blushing really hard when I saw Kuro's abs and big dick I was thinking 'How the hell is that going to fit!!?!!'. And when he asked 'Do you wanna blow me' I blushed even more. Then when I come face to face with his dick I blushed way more if that's even possible. I licked the head of his dick making him jolt I smirked,then started to take in his shaft and started sucking on it vigorously with my tongue swirling around it "D-Damn Mahiru just l-Like that a bit m-more please" Kuro moaned.

My stomach jolted when I heard that his pleading voice so sweet yet huskily and his moan low yet strong and rocky. I took him in deeper making him grip my hair tightly it kinda hurt, but I didn't mind. He then pushed me way deeper almost making me choke I moaned when I felt his dick warm up more in my mouth hitting my tongue. Sending vibrations to Kuro making him moan And pulled my head off.

Kuro's POV
I pulled Mahiru's head off and later him down "Did I do something wrong?" Mahiru asked "No I just want to fuck you so hard right now" I said. I slowly entered Mahiru making him cry in pain and whimper in discomfort I waited when I was half in him waiting for him to adjust. "Are you all the way in yet?" Mahiru asked "No only half" Mahiru blushed "How?!! Are you that  H-Huge" Mahiru said. I laughed "maybe" "W-Whatever I adjusted so you can thrust in if you'd like" Mahiru said I blushed I pushed Mahiru down crashing our lips together kissing roughly with some tounge slipping in and out while pulling out of him and slamming back in.

"Ahhhh~💖" Mahiru pulled out of the kiss moaning and gasping. I thrusted fast and a little gently kissing Mahiru's neck and chest with Mahiru moaning and moving when I thrusted. I slamed in again making Mahiru moan in pleasure "Ah K-Kuro R-Right there~" Mahiru screamed in pleasure I finally found his prostate. I moaned and roughly french kissed him on his lips making Mahiru moan in the kiss I pulled away for air. "Ahh Kuro so M-Massive Please m-more". "

"Damn Mahiru your so h-hot" I moaned and thrusted father and more roughly his body being pounded into mercilessly and moving roughly on the bed. With the bed creaking and banging on the wall there were also squelching and squishing sounds. The room was hot and full of a lot of sounds especially moans. I turned Mahiru on his hands and knees while pounding into him more licking the nape of his neck and making hickies Mahiru moaned even more he was so ecstatic.

"Kurp I'm gonna c-cum AHHhh💓💖💞~" Mahiru moaned and screamed in pleasure. I kept thrusting with Mahiru blushing beat red. I picked Mahiru up and put him on top of my dick taking him more deeper. "Ride me Mahiru" Mahiru nodded and he started moving his hips forward and backward while also grinding. "Like this?" Mahiru asked "F-Fuck just like that" I moaned he started bouncing too making me feel really good.

"Mahiru I'm gonna cum" I moaned out Mahiru nodded and I came deep inside him "Nghhaaa💖💖💞💞" I  moaned while Mahiru also moaned at the feeling of cum inside him. I picked Mahiru up and later him down on the bed so are we dating now?" I asked "Y-Yeah I guess we are I l-Love you Kuro" Mahiru said "I love you too Mahiru" I said and with that we went to sleep.

Okay guys I will make some more later but this is what I got so far hope you like it.