Jeje x Mikuni

Jeje's POV
'Why is Mikuni so cute when he is so kiddish I just wanna hold him' "Hey Jeje why are you staring at me?" Mikuni asked. "To see if you do anything dumb" I said. "*Gasp* So mean Jeje why would you say such a thing!" Mikuni screamed kinda dramatically which made it cute that I chuckled out loud on accident and put a bond over my bag that his my face. "Jeje did you just chuckle!!!!" Mikuni squealed "That was so ccccuuuuutttteeeee!!!" Mikuni said while fanboying.

I blushed at what he said 'I was cute?!!' "I-I was?" I asked Mikuni nodded his head can I see your smile and hear your chuckle again?" Mikuni asked. I sighed 'Well it doesn't matter if he sees my face'. I took off my bags "Oh my god Jeje your so handsome I'm jealous!! I wouldn't want you to date anyone else" Mikuni said  so cutely. I laughed hard and was smiling Mikuni took a picture of me,but I didn't care then I remembered what he said 'I wouldn't want you to date anyone else' I blushed. "Why are you blushing Jeje?" "Because you said that you wouldn't want me to date anyone else are we dating or something?!!" I said.

Mikuni started blushing madly I smirked and went up to him "So what is it do you have feelings for me~?" I asked. While holding Mikuni by his waist pressing it to my crotch while also holding his chin with my finger making him look at me. "N-No were not dating but the other part I-" Mikuni hesitated while looking down. "You what?" I asked "I-I love you,but you probably don't feel the same,rig-" Mikuni was cut off by me kissing him. "Mmm~ Je- mmmm~" Mikuni moaned in the kiss I licked Mikuni's lip to ask for a entrance that was immediately granted.

Mikuni POV
'God is this really happening I can't believe it oh god he's so good at kissing his tongue feels so great'. Jeje kissed gently while slipping his tongue in and out I started using my tongue as well me and Jeje intertwined our toungues together Jeje got a lot rougher in the kisses. "Mikuni I want you I can't handle it anymore" Jeje said in the kiss nodded. Jeje pulled his tongue out of my mouth breaking our kiss with my tongue still sticking out too for a little while with a trail of saliva on both our tongues.

Jeje's POV
I started to lick Mikuni's neck to his chest while sucking on his nipple I was jerking him off. I then stopped and licked his neck looking for his sweetspot "Ahh D-damn Jeje" 'Bingo found it'.after a while I was getting pretty impatient so I took off Mikuni's clothes and mine off. "Can you suck my fingers for me?" I asked zmikuni nodded and smirked "You know Jeje I can also suck your dick too" Mikuni said I blushed.

And with the Mikuni sucked my fingers after a few minutes I stopped him and stretched him. "Ahh~ gah" Mikuni moaned and whimpered "Sorry Mikuni" I said in a sad voice "D-Dont worry as long as its W-with you I don't mind" Mikuni said while painting I added two more finger making Mikuni moan. After I pulled out my fingers I alined pressing and grinding my cock on Mikuni's entrance I thrusted in all the way in. "GAH" Mikuni cried "Sorry but this is so you can adjust faster" I said after a while Mikuni nodded and with that I started thrusting into him at a medium pace. "Ahhh mmm~ Jeje~ so good m-more please" and with that I went faster and harder I licked Mikuni's neck then started kissing him roughly when I slammed hard in him. I started jerking him off too "God Mikuni how can you be so perfect" I grunted while growing in him making Mikuni moan I thrusted with a inhuman speed making Mikuni drool. "Jeje I'm gonna cu- ahhh 💖💖💖💞💞" after a few more thrust I also came "I love you Mikuni" I said and kissed him on his forehead and we both fell asleep.