Hyde x Licht

Hyde's POV
'Finally Licht's done with his piano concert' I thought when he was walking towards me. "Hey Angel" I said Licht glared at me "W-What did I do I was just going to say you did great" I said. "Shut up Shit Rat!" Licht said "Hey that's not my nam-" I was cut off by Crantz "Stop will y'all God do y'all ever stop fighting" Crantz said. "Go home tonight will y'all" Crantz said "Fine" Licht said and grabbed me by my scarf and dragged me out of the building.

After a while me and Licht reached our house "Angel?" I asked "What?" Licht asked in a bored voice. "You really did great I love hearing you play the piano and hearing you talk with your angelic voice and nice smell" I said. Licht turned to me while blushing "Th-Thanks" Licht stuttered. When we got in the house I saw Licht still blushing and biting his lip.

Don't do that I grabbed Licht's wrist and pushed him on the bed and crawled over him. One knee between his legs and one arm holding his hands over his head while my other one skimmed under his shirt. "Ah" Licht moaned when I rubbed his nipple I caressed my lip over his lip and then kissed him gently but passionately. "H-Hyde please s-stop" Licht panted out "But why you deserve a gift for your wonderful play don't you?" I said "Yea I do but this is so w-weird" Licht said "How is it weird angel?" I asked "We're both G-Guys two guys can't have sex with each other!" Licht said. "Now who said that I have these feelings for you and plus all I have to do is prep you and then put my dick in you" I said.

Licht's POV
'How can he be so forward?' "Fine just do it gently" I said "Okay angel" Hyde said. Hyde started to kiss me and lick me while also marking me everywhere making me moan so much at the pleasure. "Do you want me to prep you or just put some lube on my dick and then enter you?" Hyde asked I blushed but I was so rock hard and I was already undressed except for Hyde who had on his pants and boxer but you could see how hard he was. "The second please" I begged Hyde chuckled and went to his chores and grabbed some lube and put some on his dick when he was done he came over to me with his pants and boxers off looking at his big dick I blushed.

Hyde's POV
I crawled over Licht and slammed right in him "GHA" Licht cried out in pain "Sorry but the slower I go the more it I'll hurt Licht" Licht nodded. I waited for him to adjust and when he said "Okay y-You can move now" I started thrusting at a comfortable pace after a while I heard Licht say "Ahh~ There more Hyde~" he moaned. I finally found his prostate and went faster "F-Faster Dammit ahh" Licht moaned I did what he asked and moved with inhuman speed. Making it so pleasurable to him and me " Hyde Im gonna come" "Me too Licht" after ten rough thrust we both came together and after that went to sleep.

Sorry if its so short and I took a long time I've been writing my own songs and trying to draw realistic stuff  but I hope you like it.