Tetsu x Misono

Misono's POV
'I wonder if I should go to Tetsu's spring. If I do should I confess my feelings to him,no I shouldn't because its weird for a guy to love another guy. On the other hand if I don't confess than I might lose my opportunity. I'll call Tetsu right now.'

Before I could call Tetsu my phone rang I looked at it and realized it was Tetsu 'Oh my GOD why is he calling me I should answer it' I was in a panic,but I took a deep breath and answered it. "H-Hello?" 'Shit I stuttered' "Hello Misono I was wondering if you would like to come to my spring just me? and you I need to tell you something and see if you agree". I blushed " Uh s-sure I would Love to" 'what does he want to talk about? And why did I say I would Love to?' "Okay I'll be waiting then for you!" Tetsu say after he chuckled. 'His chuckle is so pure' "Hey Lily can you drop me off at the springs by myself?" I asked "Yes,but I'll be somewhere near the springs okay" Lily said "Okay" I agreed.

Tetsu's POV
'I can't wait until chibi gets here just me and him by ourselves just thinking about it almost makes me have a boner,but I must say it diu take sometime for Hugh to agree.' As I was thinking I saw Misono's limos headlights in the dark outside 'well that's my que' Lily was helping Misono out and called out for Hugh and they went somewhere. "Hey Chibi" I said "Hi and just who do you think your calling Chibi" Misono said and came over to me and looked at me in my eyes while making a pouty face I laughed 'God he's so cute'. Misono's face turned red,but I couldn't tell if it was if he was mad or something else "Do you want to get inside the hot spring my parents aren't here so we are really all alone" I said.

"Sure" Misono said "okay cool I'm gonna go then and get in you coming I mean we both are boys,so it won't be awkward or embarrassing I said". " W-Wait just towles or trunks underneath?" Misono asked "Just towels because the swimming trunks are washing" I said. "Okay then" Misono said we got into the changing room and got undressed 'Dammit I really wanna see Misono's body' I thought. When we were done we both got into the hot spring at the same time "So what do you want to talk about?" Misono sighed clearly enjoying the warmth "Well um maybe after a little while I can tell you" I said.

"No tell me now either way I had to tell you something,but I'll wait until you tell me whatever your gonna say" Misono said "Okay" I said. My heart was thumping like crazy "I wanted to see if you agree with how I will about you Misono. Misono I love you I always did and always will even if you reject me so what do you th-" I cut off as I saw Misono staring at me surprised while blushing. "T-Tetsu I wanted to confess my feelings to you too and yes I love you and if you want be your boyfriend". I smiled " Ok" I went over to him and lift his chin up and kissed him "Ah nghh waa- it T-Tetsu ahh wh-aah a-re you doing nghh *pant*" Misono asked while panting "Misono I can't hold back anymore can I have sex with you?" I asked.

"But we just now are a couple and its my first time!" "I know and it also is my first time but I can't help it now Miso~" I said while licking his neck I found his sweetspot "ahh OK I guess" Misono said. By now I already had a boner "Shouldn't we go inside a room first though?" Misono asked I nodded and picked him up. We dried off and got in some robes really fast I grabbed his hand and led him into the finest couples room and locked the door. I started kissing Misono "mmphhff" Misono moaned in the kiss I pushed him down on the bed gently and started to take off his robe "Wait Tetsu don't we need a condom?" Misono asked "No either way I don't have any and I can't go to the stores because of this boner I have see?" I said and grinded on Misono's dick "Ahh Tetsu" Misono moaned. I grabbed some lube and coated my fingers  "Misono I'm gonna prep you now so this might hurt" I  said Misono nodded I put one finger in him making him cry then put in two other fingers making him a moaning mess I then pulled them out and put on some lube on my dick Misono winded his eyes "That's so huge how are you gonna make that fit!!!!!" Misono said I chuckled. I slowly entered him making him cry in pain I waited for him to adjust when I was fully in "Can I move now?" Misono nodded and I started thrusting slowly after a while I wanted to go faster so qI went at a medium pace making Misono moan.

"Ahhh~ Tetsu harder faster pl- please" Misono moaned I slammed into Misono going even harder and faster I moaned when Misono tightened around me,but I kept on going seeing Misono drool in moan in ecstasy "Tetsu I-im comin- Ahhh~💓" Misono moaned while coming "Me too Misono I love you" I grunted while slamming one more time "Misono~ nghh ahh ~💞💕" I moaned while Cummings in him I then rocked myvhips moving my cum Misono moaned when I came at the feeling. "I love you Misono" I whispered when Misono fell asleep.