Tsubaki x Sakuya

(Hey guys I don't know why but I chose Tsubaki to be the top I mean if you think about it Sakuya wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for him and Tsunami also healed the sword wound.)

Tsubaki's POV
'I wonder if Sakuya hates me I mean he stomped on a fox stuff animal, and seemed pretty pissed and poured water on it one time. Oh no if he hates me then how am I supposed to tell him I love him?'. "Hey Sakuya?" I asked "What is it Tsubaki?" Sakuya asked "Do you hate me?" I asked Sakuya looked in my direction his crimson eyes looked at me in surprise. "No! What makes you say that sure I might not like what you do,but you brought me back to life and I have good friends like Mahiru and am no longer alone plus you healed me when I got stabbed by your sword and let me be me" Sakuya said.

Sakuya's POV
'I wonder why he would ask that!? I mean where would he get that dumb idea,the truth is I love Tsubaki he gave me a good life and didn't mind me helping Mahiru. I mean he had to know right? Even his other subclasses told him to not trust me and that I was a trader.' "That's good!" Tsubaki said "What's good?" I asked "That you don't hate me of course!!!:)" Tsubaki said while smiling. I looked at his beautiful real smile and couldn't help,but smile back.

Tsubaki's POV
'Woah Sakuya has a perfect beautiful smile,maybe I should tell him' "Hey Sakuya can I tell you something?" "What is it?" Sakuya asked "Well its a secret that I've been keeping for so long" I said "Go on" Sakuya said "I love you Sakuya" I said. There was silence until I heard Sakuya's voice "I love you too Tsubaki" Sakuya said I went over to him and kissed him passionately and it was deep full of list "Tsubaki ahh~" Sakuya moaned in between the kiss. "Do you want to do it?" I asked Sakuya looked at me and gave me a shy nod I smirked and led him to my room none of the other subclasses were here so it was a perfect time to do it. I locked the door and layed Sakuya on the bed kissing him and tangled our fingers together I then started going to his neck licking it trying to find his sweetspot "Ahhh Tsu-aa~" Sakuya moaned 'Bingo' it was on the bottom on his right jawline.

I started to take his clothes off and mine till we were both naked I started to suck and pinch Sakuya's two nipples while jerking him off Sakuya was blushing a lot and had red spread to his nose to cheeks and to the ears that I nipped and licked at. I had some lube in my other chore near my bed and spread it on my fingers and kissed Sakuya while entering one finger making Sakuya bite my lip,but I didn't mind I loved it. After some seconds I entered two more at the same time making Sakuya moan and jolt at the same time he turned his head away to pant and breath in air I then felt my fingers hit something that made Sakuya moan loudly it was his prostate so I keeped on hitting it for a few seconds. I then took out my fingers and rubbed lube on my dick "Sakuya I'm going to enter okay" I said Sakuya nodded I thruster in making Sakuya moan 'Good I stretched him perfectly' I thought and started rpthrusting at a good pace,but as I wet further in he was tightening around me.

"Ahh~ Tsubaki p-please f-faster" Sakuya moaned so I did what he said I slammed in him making him moan uncontrollably I eventually hit his prostate making him a moaning mess I moaned "Sakuya god its so good in you". " Tsubaki I-Im about to come" Sakuya moaned out "so am I Sakuya" I grunted after a few more thrust Sakuya came "Ahhh Ts-Tsubaki~💓💖💞" Sakuya moaned I thruster one more time and came "S-Sakuya I love you💕💞💖❤" I moaned. I then pulled out and laid down beside Sakuya on my bed. "I love you Sakuya" I said "I love you too Tsubaki" Sakuya said and I pulled him into my chest while putting my chin on his forehead and we sleeped.