The opportunity

You where on your computer looking for some sort of excitement when all of a sudden an add pops up saying "Now is YOUR chance to be a star, have you ever wanted to be on stage or be a lead star in a musical well nows YOUR chance to be in one click the link below for more info just fill out an application and we will let you know if you a chance"

"Wow this looks awesome not only is it in the same city as me it has some awesome reviews already I can't wait to sign up"

(A few weeks later)

You where laying on your bed when you got a notification on your phone from Broadway.com reading "CONGRATULATIONS we have chosen you to come to the Winter Garden Theater to addition for the role Lydia Deetz your application seemed the best qualified for the part hope to see you there breather😈"

"Omg I can't believe I got the part this is so amazing I can't wait"

That night you couldn't sleep you where to overwhelmed of excitement to sleep thinking of all the other people who didn't get chosen for the same role and why you got it instead

(The day of the auditions)

You wake up to your broken alarm not waking you up and you realize it's 8:30 auditions "Shit I'm late auditions start at 9:30 I can't be late on the first day I have to get ready"

(Time skip to when you arrive at the Winter Garden theater)