Meeting Alex Brightman

You where walking fast and looking at your phone for the address when all of a sudden you run into The one and only Alex Brightman and drop your bag with all your papers scattered everywhere you reach down to grab them when you feel a hand and that's when you look up shocked to be in the presence of a Tony Nominee star Alex "I'm s so s sorry I i s should have l looked w where I i w was going" you mentally curs yourself for stuttering infront of him "No need to apologize I should have been on time btw the names Alex, you?"

"Oh I'm Y/N" you say and he nods "well that's a nice name well I'm heading to the Winter Garden Theater I have to get there on time for additions" "oh I'm actually going there myself I am auditioning for the role of Lydia Deetz" "oh great I'm auditioning for the role Beetlejuice if we get the parts then we will have most of the acts together I'm assuming"

"Cool" and with that you both walked to the Winter Garden Theater.

"Hi" a girl in her teens said as she walked up to us I was assuming she was part of the ensemble. "Hello names Alex, Alex brightman pleasure to meet you" he said with a smile. " Oh and this is Y/N btw"

Oh, well it's a pleasure to meet you both as well, my name is Presley, everyone is starting to join groups so we should head over there too"

You all walked to one side of the sidewalk and joined a small group consisting of 2 tall men and 2 women "hey nice to meet you guys I'm Kerry, this is Rob, this is Leslie and this is Adam" We all chatted for a bit until Tim came out of the Winter Garden doors "Ok everyone welcome to the Winter Garden I'm Tim and thank you all for coming we are going to start auditions in a bit but until then come on in to our spare room"

We all walked in the room and it was really big full of pictures and fan art of Different stars it was so colorful and surprisingly really big inside

"Hey Y/N want to meet up at my place later to chill?" Alex whispered to me as I sat down in one of
The black chairs in the room "sure but why we only
met a few minutes ago" he looked at me and laughed "exactly that's why so we can get to know each other more"

(After all the additions)

Lastly it was your turn to go up and addition

"Ok all we want you to do is sing a few parts of Dead Mom and Home" you looked out at the 4 people sitting in the front row who where part of the crew you got nervous and looked off to the side of the stage where Alex was, he gave you a thumbs up and smiled

Hey mom,
dead mom
I need a little help here
I'm probably talking to myself here
but dead mom I got to ask
are you really in the ground
cause I feel you all around me
are you here dead mom,
dead mom

You stoped as the crew and cast clapped you then started to sing Home

Mama I could use some help here
Tired of talking to myself here
Back at home you don't exist
So here I am in the Abyss
Are you really in this place
It's like the emptiness of space
I could search for all eternity
And never see your face

You stop again and everyone clapped the music stoped and you stay waiting on the stage for the crew to say something

"Thank you that was wonderful now we will inform you in the next few weeks thank you all for coming and we hope you all get a role"

After the additions you went backstage only to see everyone run up to you and hug or compliment you on how you did you knew from the start that you could trust these guys and they could trust you.

(This is bad ik I'll try to fix it since it's bad I might remake it but thx for reading💚🖤)